Ferdard One-Shot

One

I felt a tear slip from my eye as I lay the deep red rose on the coffin. Oh, how long I have never even imagined this dreadful moment. I thought this wouldn't happen for year now. But it hit me right where I wasn't expecting. Why me? Or more to that, Why Frankie? I love him with all my heart I never expected it. The day on our first kiss...

"Frankie!" I shouted after him. We ran down under the bridge. "Slow down!" I giggled. Frankie slid through the small gap. I sqeezed through after him. "Whats this for-" I was cut off by his lips crashing on mine.

The shock overtook me as the love of my life held tightly onto me. I kissed back. Afraid of this too end. The sweet tase of coffee, Skittles and ciggerettes filled my mouth. We pulled apart panting.

"Oh, Frankie" I murmered. "I love you Gee" He said to me not breaking eye contact. "I love you Gerard Way" He said with more emotion. I stood there gawping. "I-i love you too Frankie Iero" I whispered.

We pulled into another kiss. How this should never end.


I looked down at my now, glum and pale frankie. The coffin was still open. I bent down and kissed on the cheek. That shall be the last time I will ever feel the warm touch of his skin, the sweet taste of his mouth and most of all just spending time with him. Now I feel incomplete.

All I wish is for him to feel me. Even when he is dead. "I love you Frankie, So, So Much" I said.

More tears escaped my eyes and splashed on him. I sat on my knees. Now I can't cry on his shoulder. Snuggle up to him at night. He always covered up my fright. And made me feel like the best thing is the disasterous world.

I flinched as I felt Mikeys skimp hand pull me to my feet.

His face was puffy and sore red from crying. They closed the coffin. Frank was never to be seen again, Me, Mikey, Bob, Ray the Four pulled up the coffin and marched down the cemetry drive. We lay the golden carved coffin in the hole as people started to pound the soil above my frankie.

I burst into tears, and collasped on the floor. Mikey started to shush me. And rubbed my back lovingly.

"I should never end this way. Not when he is still young!" I sobbed.

Emotions over took me. I can't live without Frankie.

It should never end this way