Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

I meet the most amazing guy.

He walks onto the stage (More like a wooden plank stacked on top of cinder block).
He's wearing forest green cargo pants,a Ramones shirt,and low-cut black Converse.Similar to what I'm wearing;dark brown capri cargo's,a baggy Sex Pistols shirt,and dark green Converse Hi-Tops.
I cheer as I catch his eye.For those 3 seconds,it feels like the whole world stopped just for us.
Green Day sets up the instruments in the run-down club for about 30 minutes before the music starts.
When it did,they play my favorite song,'Welcome to Paradise'.I start bouncing my head a little in the dim room,the only light coming from the ceiling lamp on the stage,right above Mike's head.
Then they begin to play Longview.After that,they're playing through their whole set.I can't keep my eyes off of Billie Joe.
* * *
They finish up their show with 'In the End'.I walk out of the cement-and-wood shack and onto the streets of Berkley,California.I glance back into the glass door,surprised,as Mike and Tre are taking their time to pack up,where as Billie Joe looks like he's packing up to catch a plane leaving in five minutes.I'm almost ready to cross the streets of the city when I hear a guy shouting,"Hey! Hey! Wait up!"
I look back,and Billie Joe is running as fast as he can with his guitar,Blue.
I stop.
A few seconds later,an out-of-breath Billie Joe is at my side,gasping,"Hey.Thanks for waiting."
I look at back at him.
I just love those green eyes...