Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

Billie Joe sees the mess.Me.

It's been about three weeks now,and here's what's happened:I met the raspy-voiced man again.I asked him what the stuff was he shot in me.It was meth.So now,I've been on the side of the roads,asking for money to buy some more.The guy said he only gives free meth to first-timers.
I finally got enough money to buy another dose.It feels like it did before,only this time,it was more intense,for some odd reason.
Anyways,I'm a mess.I've been having to bathe in bathrooms of wherever I could find.Most of them have kicked me out.Others didn't catch me.I'm all rags and dirt now.I feel horrible most of the time.
Then I see Billie Joe walking down the street,towards me.I'm still a little loopy from the high.It hasn't gone away completely.
As soon as he sees me,his expression turns disgusted,"What happened to you?"
I sound really loopy,and I'm walking like I'm drunk,"What do ya mean?I'm fine!"
Billie Joe takes a step back,like I'm dangerous,"No,your not."
I knew he was right.I haven't taken a real shower in a months,I was all grungy and raggedy,I smelled like cigarettes (A lot of homeless people smoke) and shit.
His tone turned kind of sad,"Why didn't you come stay with me?"
My tone turned sad too,but I still sounded a little loopy,"You only have a twin bed.I didn't want to burden you."
His face had a bit of anger in it,"Burden?! This"--He gestured at my body--"Puts a burden on me.Now I need to worry about you all the time."
I told him,"No you don't.You shouldn't even care about me.I'm a homeless meth addict who looks like shit!" I sat down on the curb and started to cry.I hated myself.I pulled out my razor blade from my backpack and started to cut.
Billie took the blade from my hands,"Hey!" I shouted.
He looked at me like he was my dad,"Now,what did I say about this?"
I looked away,"Yeah,yeah.I know."
"You don't have to do this."
"Yeah?"--I grabbed my money cup and stood up--"Well,maybe I'll just buy some more meth if I can't cut!" I shouted.Some people stared.I didn't give a shit.I was used to it.
Billie came in front of me and stopped me in my tracks,he said,"Don't do that either.Please."
"Your not my dad! Now move the fuck out of my way!" I pushed him out of the way.
He grabbed my collar which turned me back and started to kiss me.It was magical,as always.
I hated this boy.But I was head over heels for him.I didn't know what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man,I gotta stop for the night.I'm running out of ideas.Tomorrow,I'll have a fresh brain and you'll have a fresh chapter.