Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

I think I'm dead.

It's been a month now,and all I've spent my money on is meth.I can't get enough of it.Meth has become my food,my fun,my friend;it's my life.
It's also my worst enemy.I have gotten dangerously thin,and since I only have enough money for meth,I haven't eaten anything,only a bowl of soup from a soup kitchen.It's taken my looks,also.I look like a tan,blotchy skinned pole with greasy hair that sticks up.It's also taken the love of my life,Billie Joe.He won't be with me,since I refuse to get better.It's also gotten me into some really bad situations,when I was only looking to get high.
Anyways,I just walk down the streets,trying to forget about everything,when I see a short silhouette with hair sticking up,but then limping at the ends.I finally recognize it;it was Tre.I start walking up to him.
"Hey," I said.
"Hey,"--He replied--"Aren't you Billie's girlfriend?"
I sounded like I was sad,"Yeah.He doesn't even care about me anymore."
He looked and sounded dumbfounded,"What the hell are you talking about?He's been over at Mike's place with Mike and I,crying about you.He says he cares way too much about you to let you get worse.Then he says he has no control over you,and that he can't help you if you don't want to help yourself."
I sat on the curb and sobbed,"But he hasn't came to see me ever since the day he saw me like this."I gestured at my body.
Then Tre sat down with me,"Because he think that you don't like him anymore."
I looked at Tre,"Why would he say that?"
Tre shrugged,"I don't know.Billie is a mystery."
I stood up and grabbed my wallet out of my backpack and grabbed the razor blade.I started cutting.Unlike Billie,Tre seemed to not have any problem with my cutting.
To make conversation,I said a little annoyed,"Billie hates it when I cut."
Tre looked at me,"He used to cut,too.Until he cut a ma--" I cut him off saying,"I know.Billie told me."
Then Tre sorrowfully said,"Billie Joe had a hard life,too.He doesn't want you to feel the pain he did.He just wants you to be happy."
I stopped cutting as someone offered me a beer,"Hey,you look a bit down.Drink this."
It said Bud-Light on it.I popped the cap off and started to drink.It made me feel relaxed in almost an instant.
The man gave me a pack of beer,"Here.Knock ya self out."
I drank and drank and drank.I got really tipsy.I felt so alive and good.Kinda like the meth.Only not as intense.
Before I put the bottle in my mouth,Tre took the bottle from me and said,"I think that's enough.You've had five beers already."
I reached out,my hand acting very drunk,swaying up and down,trying to keep balanced and still,"Gimme...that." I sounded extremely drunk.
He gave me an intense look of fear and anger,"No."
I tried to stay balanced as I stood up and said,"Well,maybe I'll just get some more."I grabbed my money cup from my backpack and headed for the curb.I felt so sick;like ants were creeping up my throat.
I threw up on the grass.
After that,the world went away as I shut down.It was like when my mom was choking me,only I couldn't feel.