Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

I'm not okay.

As soon as I woke up,I was on the grass,right next to my puke.I guess I fainted.Then Tre knelt beside me,his face a foot away from mine,but it was directly over mine.We shook me while worriedly shouting,"Kayter! Kayter! Can you hear me?!"
I croaked,"Yeah."
His eyes looked fearful,"Do you feel okay?!"
I croaked,"No." I threw up again,but right on my arm,and some puke got on my shirt.
"We've gotta get you to a hospital," He grabbed my wrists and tried to stand me up,but it didn't work.
"C'mon,get up,"He exclaimed,pulling with much more force.
I was still a little tipsy,"I just want some meth."
Tre screamed,"Meth?! Meth?! You want meth right now when you're about to die?!"
Now my voice was raspy,"I'll die if I don't get a shot of meth."
Tre let go of my wrists.He sounded really fed with me,"Fine,go kill yourself.I don't give a shit!" People glanced our way as Tre walked off.
Great,now everyone's giving up on me.
***
I finally got just enough money for a shot of meth from panhandling.I sat with all of the homeless druggies,having fun.We were all laughing and having a great time getting high.There was beer there also.I don't even know who paid for it,and how (We were all homeless),but I drank about three.I was feeling so relaxed and ecstatic.I didn't need Tre.I didn't need Mike.And most of all,I didn't need Billie Joe.
A really nice guy gave me a shot of meth for free.I stabbed it into my veins,when Billie walked up to me,and sounded angry,"Okay,I'm taking you home with me.You need to get better." I finished up the shot quickly,stood up and sounded just as furious as him,"I don't need you.I don't need anyone.I just need my beer and drugs."
Billie's face turned to sorrow,"Your drinking too?"
I still looked angry in the eyes,but gave him a smirk,"Yep! And I love it!"
His face turned angry again,"I'm taking you home.I'll help you get better.I won't let you die."
The man who had given me the free shot of meth took me by the waist and pulled me out of Billie's grasp.He said angrily in his Italian accent,"Hey! You don't take her if she's happy here!"
Billie Joe grabbed my wrists again while the Italian was still holding my waist and told the guy,"She's not happy here.She just thinks she is."--He looked at me--"C'mon,lets go."
The guy pulled me back,still holing my waist and yelled,"She's happy! Can't you see?!"
Billie Joe tugged me by my arms this time,"She's not! Let go of her!"
The Italian tugged me back,"Yeah,she is!"
I guess Billie had had enough,because then he let go of my arms and punched the guy,which made me fall to the ground when the Italian let go.
The Italian got a nosebleed,and he hit Billie in the chin.One of Billie's back teeth fell out.It pained me to see Billie Joe get beaten up,so I yelled,"Stop! Let's just stop it!"
They didn't stop.I don't think they could even hear me.Anyways,the Italian guy hit Billie so hard in the skull that Billie fell to the ground,choking on blood while was blood coming from his head.
I knelt down over him while he mumbled something quietly,"Please come home with me..." His voice trailed off on the last word.I started crying.
Then I realized;I did need Billie Joe.I did need help.I wasn't fine.
However,all I wanted at this time was for Billie to be fine.