Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

I don't even know what to say.

I turned Billie over to get all of the blood in his mouth out.Then someone gave me a rag and I put some ice with it to mend Billie's head wound.
As I was trying to mend Billie so I could take him to the hospital,the Italian came up and sounded really flirty,"Hey."
He was getting real close to me,"Go away.You punched my boyfriend."
He looked surprised,"Boyfriend?! A real boyfriend wouldn't take you from a place if you're happy!"
I looked mad,"I love him.He has my best interest in mind.I'm not fine,like he said.I do need help." I was kneeling down,mending Billie Joe's head injury.
Then the guy grabbed me under my arms and started to kiss me as I tried to get out of his grasp to help Billie.
He then grabbed my waist and said,"Shut up." He was breathing kinda shallow.
I yelled while in his grasp,"I need to help my boyfriend!" I started punching him with the leftover strength I had.
The next thing I knew,I was on the ground,having him my clothes taken off.
Next was something I don't want to talk about.
***
As soon as the Italian gave up because I was punching him nonstop,I ran to Billie.He was still breathing,but he was unconscious.Billie needed a doctor.Badly.
I threw him over my shoulder and ran as fast as I could to the hospital about 20 blocks away.
When I got into the emergency room,I saw doctors and nurses running frantically on the white tile.I yelled,"Hey! Hey! I need a doctor! Please,he's almost dead!" I pointed to Billie.
After about 40 minutes of myself yelling that statement over and over again,a brunette man came pacing towards us,his potbelly shaking in his white doctors coat.I pointed to Billie,then he made an 'Oh!' type of expression and ran the other way.
He came out with four other nurses in white pants and red smocks pushing a gurney towards me,all looking at Billie Joe.
As soon as I set him down on the gurney,the nurses pushed him so fast it'd make your head spin to a free room,saying a word or two to other people on the way.Two of them hooked him up to some machines,including an oxygen machine.
The room didn't have a gurney,since they took it to get Billie from the lobby.The room had the same tile,tan walls,a bathroom,and a T.V.
The nurses got to work with stitching Billie's head wound up,and putting blood in him,since he'd had tons of blood loss.
The potbellied doctor then came up and said reassuringly,"He's going to be okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm burned out from school,because I'm running out of ideas.
GAHHH!!!
I just want something more out of this story.