Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

He knows a little more about me,but there's still tons more to comprehend.

I try to sound and look cool and glazed over,"No problem."
He's still breathing heavily,"So,uh,what's your name?"
Oh God.My name.It's so weird.Do I make up a name?Or do I tell him the truth so in the future (If we have a future) he doesn't feel like he's been lied to?
I decided to go with the truth,"Kayter."
He looks like he could have exploded into laughter right then and there,but he seemed like he didn't want to hurt me.
He says lightly,"Did your parents get their 'Names-for-your-baby' book from Mars?"
I laugh,"I know right?I hate my name.They just wanted to torture me when if I go to a job interview."
He chuckles,"Yeah,that's probably it."
It started raining at that very second.Dammit.I don't have a jacket;and I hate the rain.I just decided to act natural.You don't want a fellow punk (Especially an on-the-rise one) thinking you're a Sissy.
He said a bit sympathetically,"You don't have a jacket?"
I meeked,"No."
He smiled,"Here,my apartment is a few blocks ahead."--It was really pouring then--"I can give you some dry clothes and a jacket."
I smile back,"Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
:O WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THIS WHOLE CHAPTER?!?!?!?!