Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

I see his apartment.And something else.

We walk a little more until we reach Billie Joe's apartment.
Man,I was so cold,I couldn't wait to get into some dry clothes.
The apartment building was dark red,almost like blood.It looked like there was five stories.It really stood out,considering the other buildings around it were either white or gray,short,and small.
I walked up the four-step staircase ahead of Billie Joe,leading to the lobby.I opened the glass door to find a regular looking lobby.There was a passover on the left (Probably where people do their apartment business),light brown hardwood floors,and white walls.There was a black leather couch on the left and a coffee table with some magi zines on it.
I guess I was looking too slowly,because Billie Joe came up behind me,saying lightly,"C'mon,you want some dry clothing,don't you?" Oh yes,I did.
I saw a cement staircase ahead of me Billie Joe was going up.I sped up a little to catch up.
The staircase's were just like the emergency stairs.Dimly lit,cement,sewage-green walls,everything.
We walked three stories until we got to his apartment.The door was white with the number 32 on it.Billie Joe cursed under his breath while trying to find his keys in the multiple pockets of his black cargo's.Once he found them,he unlocked the door.
Once he opened the door,I saw what looked like any other punks' apartment;a snow white plastic kitchen,a light colored wooden dining table,very dated appliances,blue speckled white tile,white walls,a television with an antennae on top of it,and a red and tan plaid couch that looked like it'd been sat on a little too much.
Billie Joe came from behind me and went into his bedroom.He closed the door behind him.There was a shuffling noise coming from the room,which I'm guessing was him getting me the clothes he had said he'd get.
A few minutes later,he came out with a small stack of folded clothing in his arms.
He instructed,"Here's your clothing.Once you're done changing,I'll wash them for you so you can wear them out.The bathroom's right there." He pointed to the second door that was unknown to me at first.
I got the clothes and walked through the door,then locked it.
The bathroom had the same flooring as the rest of his place did,and a sewage green colored shower and toilet.There was a laundry hamper beside the shower with a pair of jeans in it.The vanity was snow white plastic with a toothbrush and comb on it.Above it was a mirrored medicine cabinet.The washer and dryer were on my left.White walls surrounded me.
I took off my shirt and pants (I needed to keep my undergarments on.I figured he didn't have any that type of clothing.) and threw them on the floor.I unfolded the black shirt and gray sweatpants.It felt so great to be in dry clothes.I slipped them on,grabbed my soaked clothes,then unlocked the door.As I stepped out,Billie Joe was sitting on the couch.
"Here's my clothes," I cooly stated.
" 'Kay," He cooly replied.
He got up and went into the bathroom to wash my clothes.
Damn.How did I get into this guys apartment? How was I lucky enough to be here? What did he see in me? So many questions,so little time.
Before I knew it,Billie Joe already finished up,now walking a bit faster than usual towards me.He had an intense look on his face,yet,it was so sincere.I thought maybe he was mad at me.
I stood up.
I asked worriedly,"Hey,wha--"
He took me into his arms and kissed me.I don't know what it was about him kissing me,but it felt like I was floating.Floating right into his room.Floating right onto his bed.Floating right,well,I think you know.