Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

I have to go back to my house again.

I sat on Billie Joe's plaid couch.I glanced at my watch.It was three in the morning.
"Holy crap,"I shouted with big eyes.
"What,"Billie Joe asked,with eyes as big as mine.
"I need to go home," I replied,still sounding frightened.
"Why?"
I showed him my watch.
Billie Joe pointed to the wooden dining room table,big enough to seat two.Sure enough,there was a tan corded phone in the middle of it.
I picked up the ancient thing with gigantic number printed in black,and a loud,deep beeping noise every time you pressed a number.
I put in my home number,and it picked up on the first ring.
My mom shrilled loudly into the phone,"WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU WITH A GUY?! YOU ARE SO IN TROUBLE YOUNG--"
I stopped her.One,because she was going so fast,and didn't pause,I couldn't even get an "Mm-Hm" or an "Uh-Huh" in.Two,because I couldn't stand to hear her screaming for another second.
I said calmly,"I'm at a gas station.Let me explain.I was tired before I went to the show.The show ended early due to technical issues,so I decided to take a nap on a bench.I dozed off later than I expected.I had a quarter in my pocket,so I went to a gas station to use a phone.So here l am."
She cooled off,"Okay,how much money do you have?"
Billie Joe must've heard,because he then shoved a five dollar bill in my hand,"Five bucks."
"Okay.Take a taxi home.If your money runs up,just get out and walk on foot." She hung up.
Billie Joe smiled,"She bought it?"
I smirked too,"Yeah."
"That's good."
There was a long pause.To break the silence,I took a happy,jumpy sort of step and said,"Well,I guess I should get home now!"
Before I opened to door,Billie Joe came in front of me and kissed me.We ended up making out for ten minutes.We finished by him saying that I needed to go.Not in an angry way,it was in a I-just-realized-that-you-need-to-get-home-so-I'm-going-to-stop-and-let-you-go sort of way.Before I stepped out of the door,I wrote my home number on a green sticky note.I told him not to call before four in the morning or after six in the evening.That's when my mom's home.
***
When I got to my house,my mom was in the hallway that had the chipped white paint,right across from the entryway,where I was.
She had an intense look on her face.Not the kind of look Billie Joe had while he was pacing towards me,but the kind like you see in the movies when some body's about to throw something at another person.
She sounded extremely evil,"Hello,Kayter."
I used my your-strange tone,"Hi?"
She took a step in my direction.She still sounded evil,"Before I say anything else,do you want to tell me where you were?"
I said calmly,"No.I was where I said I was." I even had that glazed-over look in my eyes.The kind of look that someone gives you that make you frustrated because you can't see their emotions.
She took another step toward me.Most of the evil in her voice went away,but there still was a hint of it,"When you called,I had just finished hooking up our new state-of-the-art wireless phone with caller ID.Somebody had given it to us in the mail."
Uh-oh.
She was on full-blast.She screamed like she wanted the whole world to hear her,"YOU WEREN'T AT A GAS STATION! YOU WERE WITH A MAN NAMED BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG! YOU WHORE!"
She threw a beer bottle on the ground,making it break on our white tile.A shard of glass landed right beside my left foot.There was a speck of glass that landed in my arm.
Then my mom started throwing food from our fridge at me.Not that we had much to start with.Now my mom was really starting to scare me.
Next was an ice pack that she threw at me which knocked me out with a chill running down my spine.
My mom knelt over my lying body,and then started to choke me.
After that,the world was in slow-motion.I couldn't see,I couldn't hear,I couldn't breathe.All I could do was feel.Feel my mother choking me.Feel her strangling me.Feel the cold tile through my clothes.Feel my cries of terror coming out from my dry throat.
I guess Child Protective Services heard me and my mom.They slammed the door open (Maybe I didn't lock it) and not one,not two,but three men had to get my mom away from me and into the police car.After they got my mom off of me,the world came back to me.I could see,breathe,and hear.I saw their black costumes with CPS printed on their chests.After they put my mom in the police car,I ran out of there as fast as I could.I just wanted to see Billie Joe.
However,there was one thing that hurt me even more than my mother almost choking me to death.
It was that even after CPS came in,she didn't stop.She didn't want to stop.Three men had to get her off of me,and she was still trying to get out of their grip so she could hurt me more.She didn't realize what she was doing was wrong.She still wanted to hurt me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had to edit this entry (to all of you who've already read this before) because I had writers block.I had to change this a bit to make it flow with the next chapter I'm writing.