Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

Mike is a good cook.

I woke up to the smell of cinnamon bread baking and eggs cooking.
"That smells good,"I croaked.
"Oh,"Mike exclaimed,startled.
I sat up,"What?"
"I didn't know you were awake,"He started blushing a little.
"Why does that matter?"
He seemed hesitant,"Well..I...I...Okay,I like to cook."
I seemed like this didn't matter,and I didn't know why he thought it did.
"So?"
He seemed to ease up a little,"Well,I thought that maybe you wouldn't think I'm....a sissy."
I stood up and walked over to the kitchen,"Your not a sissy,Mike.You just like to cook.And by the smell,you're good too."
He blushed a lot,"Thanks."
I sat down and started to think.What am I gonna do now?All my clothes are back at my place,and it's probably owned by the city.What am I gonna do about hygiene,shelter,food...
I knew I couldn't stay with Mike any longer.He may think I'm being greedy.I know I can't stay with Billie Joe.He only has that twin bed.No pull-out couch.
Then I rembered.My mom made a bank account when I was five.She put 100 dollars into it.I remember her making me memorize the passcode to get into the bank account.She'd also said that I was only to use it in case of a real emergency.And now was a time where I was in a real emergency.
As soon as I got done thinking,Mike had my breakfast on the table,hot and steaming.
I was right;he was an amazing cook.The bread had just enough cinnamon,and it was moist.It was almost like a cake.I wanted my eggs plain,because I like to put picante sauce on them.Truth be told,I didn't even need the sauce.The eggs were too good on their on.
When I was done,I thanked Mike for breakfast,and headed to the bank.
***
I stepped into the Chase Bank,which smelled like money.It wasn't a busy day at all.Only two or three tellers were busy,and there weren't any lines.Of course,I went to the free teller.She was smacking gum while flipping her straight brown hair out of her face.She was as skinny as the crackheads you see in the really shitty parts of California.
"Whadaya want,"She asked,very annoyed.I didn't see why she was so irritated,she probably hasn't done anything today.
I used my meek voice,"I would like to take money out of my account."
She started typing something,"What's ya name?" She also had an Italian accent.
I meeked,"Kayter Ferrs"
She started typing again,"What's ya passcode?"
I said it fairly slowly,"974562"
More typing,"How much ya wanna take out?"
"All of it."
She did a little more typing,then she went somewhere out of sight and came back with a 100 dollar bill in her hand.
She put on the counter,"Anything else?"
"No,"I picked it up.
"Have a nice day,"She started typing again.
I walked out,and stuffed the bill into my wallet.I also noticed that I left my razorblade at Billie's.Now I have to go to the hardware store.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you probably don't need a passcode to get make a transaction.I just don't know how banks work.Yea...I know.