Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

It's a homeless world.

I walk down the street for about 30 minutes until I see an Ace down the road.
I step in to find cement floors and cream colored metal which they call the walls.
Sure enough,in aisle three,I find the razorblades.I pick up the one pack with a sticker saying 0.79 on it.
When I've made my selection,I go to check out.There was a clear faced blond boy behind the checkout counter.He was country.I just know it.He smiled when he saw the razor.I knew why.
When I got out of there,I unwrapped the blade and put it in the pocket I've always kept my razors.Then I was off to get some food.
I went to Target to get a backpack,first.Where else am I going to keep all of my junk?
I picked out a large,blue,heavy duty one.I don't think I'm going to get money in a long time.It's not like anyone's going to hire a homeless person who'll stink really bad if she doesn't find a shower in the next couple days.
I walked to the checkout lane to find a tall,pimply guy in a Target uniform.
His voice sounded like he was stuffed up,which he really wasn't,"You want this bagged?"
"No,"I said.
He handed me the blue pack and I was on my way to a grocery store.
***
Okay,now I have food for the next month (If I ration it out well),toiletries,and 20 dollars left.I was going to buy clothes now.I went across the street to a run down Dollar General.The clothes were way at the back.
After 30 minutes,I had 2 black shirts,4 pairs of really comfy-looking jeans,and 2 green shirts.
I came to the checkout lane to find a brown haired,middle aged African-American woman.She had clear skin,unlike the checkout dude at Target.
She smiled as she asked,"Is that all?" She had really straight and white teeth.
I nodded from left to right for two seconds,"Yes."
She smiled again,"That will be...18.57."
I gave her my twenty as she gave me my change.
I stuffed the change and clothes in my heavy duty backpack.
I was officially homeless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea,a little short and choppy,I know.I'm just really tired.And I'm having a little writers block.