Status: This story got reported.I fixed everything and sent it to the editors.Hopefully,they'll except it.

I just love those green eyes...

I try...Er...Whatever it was he shot in my veins.

After a week,I was really feeling down on my luck.
All my clothes were dirty,a quarter of my food was gone,and I haven't taken a shower in two weeks.
I was walking down the bright streets,when a short,homeless guy in a white muscle shirt and dark blue jeans came up to me and asked,"Hey,try this." He handed me a needle.His voice was raspy and croaky.
I looked at it like it was something from outer space,"How do you use it?"
He took my arm and gently stuck the needle in my lower arm.It kind of hurt.
He took the it out and patted the spot of blood where he'd drugged me,"It'll take a few minutes for it to kick in."
After about five minutes,I felt it.The rush was amazing.I could feel myself shaking;it felt so good.I finally felt good and happy for one time in my life.
I was stammering in pure excitement,"H-How long will th-the high last?"
"Ten minutes at the most,"He told me in his croaky voice while lighting a cigarette.
He sat down on the curb while I was running up and down the sidewalk.People were staring;I could feel it.I didn't care.I felt so ecstatic and...just...good.
Then I found a portable radio on the curb while I was running.I picked it up and turned it to a radio station where Green Day was playing Longview.I yelled the lyrics,jumping up and down.Unfortunately,the high died down before the last verse of the song.My voice trailed off as I felt like my sad self again.The man asked,"What?The high's gone?"
"Yeah,"I sounded disappointed.
He got up,"Sucks,doesn't it?"
"Yeah,"I sounded disappointed again.
He called while walking away,"Glad you had fun." He didn't look back at me.
I didn't see the point in saying thanks or anything,because he was already crossing the street.I just wanted more of whatever he gave me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.I just thought this was a good ending point.