Living in the shadows

Two

The guy walked into the home and then went upstairs into the upstairs bedroom. He dropped a box down that was in his hands then went and got more boxes. He did this a couple of more then brought a matress up. He sighed then started to unpack. He obviously didn't know I was there because after he unpacked he took off his shirt of pants and laid down on his matress. He grabbed a blanket then went to sleep. I didn't need sleep as a spirit so I just sat on the floor and watched him. I knew right there I needed to convince him that he loved me. Oh here is the catch I can't tell him that the only way for me to be free is for him to say,"I love you."
The next morning he woke up then started to get dressed. I needed to make my self known so I grabbed a magazine of his and threw it across the room.
"What the crap?" he asked confused.
Just then his mom came into the room and said,"Come on breakfast is ready."
He looked around the room with a confused look then shrugged. He left the room then went into the kitchen. I followed him down the stairs and into the kitchen. Him and his family sat at the table and had a conversation. I stood there completly amazed that his family did this. My family did not do that at all. After breakfast he left for school. I couldn't leave the house and I was very upset about that. His parents left shortly after that so I was left there alone. I sighed and knew this would a long, lonly day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!!!