Living in the shadows

Three

I decited that I would do something to his room to make him see me. I sat on his bed a while thinking of what I could do and then it hit me. This guy wore make-up,well only eyeliner, so I decited I would write on the walls with it. I started writing stuff on the wall, like help me,and then I decited to draw. I could draw pretty good but living here all this time and I had a lot of free time so my drawing was amazing by now. I drew him on the wall then decited I would 'redecorate' his room. I started moving furniture around and flipping chairs over. By the time I was done with his room I heard the front door open and close. I ran downstairs and saw him down there. He started to come up the stairs, I ran back into his room so I could see his face. When he walked into the room his mouth dropped open.
"What the hell happened in here?" he asked.
I smiled then decited I would really bother him, I went up behind him and pushed him. He flew forward then turned around and looked at me. He must have seen me because he just stood there.
"My name is Josie." I said.
"What the crap?" he asked, taking a step backwards.
"Help me please." I said.
"What are you?"
"I am a ghost trapped in this house please help me."
"Your a real ghost."
"Yes now what is your name?" I asked.
"Alex." he replied.
"Alex it is nice to meet you." I said.
He must have noticed my clothes. You see when I died I was stuck in the clothes I had worn to the movies, it was a short poodle skirt and a white blouse top.
"When did you die?" he asked.
I sighed then sat down on the floor. "1965." I replied.
He sat down beside me and tried to move a peice of hair out of my face but his hand went through me. I smiled and moved the peice of hair out of my face.
"Do you mind me asking how you died?" he asked.
I started to cry and then I said,"I w-was r-raped t-then s-shot." I said.
Alex tried to hug me but he went through me. "I am sorry." he said.
"It's ok I haunted him until he commited suicide."
There was a long silence and then Alex got up and looked at the picture I drew of him.
"Did you draw this?" he asked "With my eyeliner?"
"Yeah." I replied.
"Your an amazing drawer." he said.
"Thanks." I said.
"Hey do you think you could draw me something on the wall?" He asked.
"What do you want me to draw?" I asked.
He pulled out a picture of a city and set it on the floor. "I was thinking I would draw this but I am not as good as a drawer as you." he said.
"Thank you and all you have to do is get me some brushes and paints." he said.
"I will go get them right now," he said "come you can come on you can come with me."
"I can't leave the house." I said.
"Oh well then I will go get them later."
"No you go ahead I am not going to go anywhere."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah it's fine."
He got up and walked toward the door. "Ok I will be back in a few minutes."
"Ok."
He walked out of the room then I heard the front door open and close.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.chinaodysseytours.com/tours/pictures/15-days-Top-Tour-of-China-Cultural-and-Natural-Discovery/daybyday/victoria-peak.jpg
the mural on the wall
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt25/mikimse/emo-boy.jpg
as Alex
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a118/ImInDaBand/38anamatronic.jpg
as Josie