Living in the shadows

Five

I started getting a strange feeling in my stomach. Which was strange because ghosts don't feel anything. I looked down at my hand and human flesh started to apper, everywhere I looked there appered human flesh. Alex took a step back. I suddenly fell to the floor with a loud thud. Alex came running over to help me up, he carried me over to the bed and sat me down.
"What happened?" he asked shocked.
"When you said I love you that freed me!" I squeled, then wrapped my arms around his neck.
He pulled us apart and looked at me all over. "So what do you want to do as your first day back."
I climbed into his lap and put my hands on the side of his face then kissed him. "Ok so let's get on with the second thing." I jumped up and ran downstairs down to the kitchen.
I opened up the fridge and started eating and drinking everything. Alex came running down the stairs and he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me away from the fridge. "hey I thought the second thing would be us in bed." he wispered.
"I was but I am so hungry I can't stand it anymore." I said, squirming in his arms.
"Josie come on let's just go back up to my room please." he begged.
Just then both of his parents came running into the kitchen,"What happened?' asked Robert.
I heard gasps then Robert said,"What...how...your?"
"Alex freed me from being a ghost." I said, still trying to get out from Alex's arms.
"How?' asked Robert.
"He said He loved me." I replied.
"Alex!" scolded his mom.
"No that is what freed me!" I replied.
His mom gave me and evil glare then left. I somehow managed to get out of his grasps then I ran outside letting the cold december air hit me. I took off my shoes and felt the cold earth beneath my feet. I heard Alex come running out.
"Josie it is like twenty degrees outside come back in!" he yelled.

"No I love the earth." Just then two girls walked past me and started laughing at me. I looked down at what they were pointing at and I realized I still had on my poodle skirt and blouse. I ran over to Alex and said," Alex take me shopping please?"
"Ok put your shoes back on and I will."
I put my shoes back on then we left to go shopping. We walked to the mall and he took me to a store called Hot Topic. He pushed me into the dressing room and handed me a pile of blue jeans.
"Alex only guys wear blue jeans." I said.
"Not anymore look girls wear them too."
I looked around then decited to try them on. They were all the same size but they were all a little tight, and every pair was a different color. He threw over a mass of shirts and told me to put on the black one with the purple pants. I put that on then came out to show him. He smiled then he handed me a pair of shoes.
"They said you could wear this out." he said, as we were paying.
He then took me to get my hair cut. My hair was long almost to the floor, so this was very hard for me to do. He got it cut to my shoulders then the people put highlights in it. After we paid for that he took me to about everyother store in the mall. Finally we left and went back to his house. It was late so I just put on my pajamas and crawled into the bed with Alex.
"Do you want me to pull out the extra bed?" he asked.
"No it's fine." I said, scooting closer to him.
"Ok."
I shivered for no reason. He put his arm around me and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please!!!