Status: pretty slowww.. does this story seem cheesy?

He's My Prince but She's His Princess

ch. 4

Next day, I keep wondering what Collin was doing in his room. I don't want to sound nosy or stalker-ish by texting him about it.

The school day passes by like a blink of an eye. I haven't seen Collin all day again. I text him

Yo, where r you?

After a while, he STILL doesn't reply. Usually he replies straight a way.
Nothing changes for the pass week. I don't see him and he hasn't texted me back.

I text him again and nope. No reply. Is he sick? Worried, I walk to his house after school and knocked on the door.

"Oh, hey Kylie. How are you today?" Mrs. Lawrence says, and she lets me in.

"I'm fine, thanks. Uh is Collin okay? I haven't seen him at school," I asked, walking in.

"He said he wasn't feeling well is all. You can go up to his room and check up on him." And in his room, I went.

I hear him counting, with grunts in between each number. Knocking on his door, I said, "Hey! It's me."

I hear him trip on a few things until he finally reaches to the door. He opens the door, sweating. He then puts on a goofy grin and says, "Hey Kylie! Didn't know you were coming."

I pout,"I texted you, you know. You never replied. Are you feeling okay? You're sweating."

"I'm just exercising," he said.

"Exercising? Why? Your mom said you weren't feeling well," I said, as I sat down on his bed and put my stuff down.

Collin looks down and his cheeks pink. I can't tell if it's because he was just exercising or he's blushing.

"I want to look better," he said. That's it? He never seemed to care about his looks before. Not seriously anyway.

I looked at him for a while and then I grabbed him by the hand to set him down on his bed.
"You never really cared about your looks. You're certainly not feeling well if you're going to exercise for that random reason."

He stops me from trying to get him in bed. "No, no I want to do this. I just didn't feel like going to school." He gets off the bed and starts doing sit-ups.

"You look good!" I argued ,"You don't have to beat yourself. You should rest if you're not feeling well."

"Kylie, I feel fine! Full of energy actually. I'm okay. Let me exercise."

"If you're okay, then why didn't you go to school?" I want you with me, always... I gulped down that thought and said ,"You look fine!"

He shot me a look and said, " I don't look fine enough for her to like me!"

I froze. "Her?"

He stops exercising, realizing what he just said.

"Whose her, Collin?" I asked. I laughed softly, trying to hide the small ache I felt in my chest. I doubt he noticed.

"It's nothing, Kylie. Forget what I said," he mumbled. There's no way it was nothing. Otherwise, he wouldn't be exercising all of a sudden.

I looked at him. He shakes his head and just continues exercising.

I continue to laugh a bit ,"C'mon Collin. You can tell me. Maybe I can help you get her." What a lie. This girl he likes, it's got to be just a crush. Yeah.. He had lots of crushes before and they never lasted long. Maybe this exercising is just a spur of a moment.

These thoughts calmed me down a bit.

"Don't worry about it. I'm jut exercising for fun," he smiles at me with that bright smile. I feel my whole body warm up to it. It's just a crush.. Yup. Yup.

Spur of the moment, I tell myself.

"Exercising.. fun?" I don't believe him, but I don't want to push him further into it. "Okay, but it's pretty sudden to think of exercising now."
♠ ♠ ♠
i didnt finish this chapter, my bad.