Status: I plan to fix up this story sometime after I fix my bleach one up. :)

Hidden Secrets of a Screwed Up Life

"Brighter, if I must say so myself.”

~Aya’s Pov~

I get a call from Ha’ri, who was at Shigure’s house, and said Mikira wanted to take us to dinner. I gladly agreed and closed my shop, then went to Gure’s house. I stayed there and Yuki and Kyo left to get away from us. After a while Miki-Chan went and made Yuki and Kyo dinner. “So, how are things going since Miki-Chan came into your lives? Things have been great for me.” I say to Shigure and Hatori.

“They’ve been good. Brighter, if I must say so myself.” Gure said smiling. “It’s been good. Nothing bad has happened, so that’s a good start.” Ha’ri said and I smile. Then, Miki comes in and tells us she’s ready to go.

She tells Ha’ri where to go and we come to a small, quiet restaurant. She paid and we ate what we wanted. I sat across from her, with Ha’ri beside me, and Shigure beside her. We finished eating and got into the car. Hatori driving, Shigure in the passenger seat, and me and Miki in the back.

“So, what do you guys wanna do?” She asked trying to cover a cute, small yawn. “I think we need to take you home now.” Hatori said. “Awe, do ya have to??” Miki asked and I laughed. “Yes.” He says and we start to go to Shigure’s place.

I felt something on me and see Mikira asleep. I smile and lay her to where her head’s on my chest. I hold her so she won’t fall. “She’s asleep.” I tell them and Shigure looks back, and Ha’ri looks through the rearview mirror.

“She’s cute. Isn’t she.” Shigure said smiling. I smile. “Yes, she is very beautiful.” I say and brush her hair out of her eyes. When we make it to Shigure’s we get out and I take her to her room. I lay her down and brush her bangs out of her face. ‘She looks like an angel.’ I thought to myself. I kissed her on her forehead and headed downstairs.

~Mikira’s POV~

I woke up in my bed and I sat up. Everything in the house was quiet. ‘Why is it so quiet? It’s not normal.’ I thought to myself. I got dressed and open the door to see Yuki, who was going to knock. “Uh, hey Yuki.” I say smiling.

“Hello, Mikira-Chan. How are you this morning?” He asked me. “Good. But it’s very weird. It’s too quiet.” I tell him and he laughs. “I have a question for you Mikira-Chan.” Yuki said. “Ok, shoot.” I say and he blushes lightly. “Uh, would you like to go out today? With me?” He asked blushing madly.

I giggle at this. “Sure, why not.” I say and he smiled. “Come, we’ll go now.” He says and takes my hand. He leads me to the door and we put our shoes on. He opens the door and I see a few people coming to the house, five girls and five guys.

Yuki takes me on a different road away from the people. A while later we come to the theater. He shows the people the tickets and we go in. I see what movie he’s taking me to see and mentally freak.

‘He’s taking me to see a scary movie! No. Why does life hate me so?’ I thought anime crying in my head. We got some seats and waited till the movie to start. On the outside, I might look fearless about seeing a scary movie, but on the inside, I’m terrified. The movie starts and the title comes up. I pay close attention to the movie and I keep jumping every now and again.

Then, something blows on the back of my neck. And that, is where I freak and scream. “AHHH!” I screamed like I was getting murdered. I hear some boys behind us laughing and tears come down my face. I cling to Yuki and the theater person come in, and takes them out. Some people look at me like they were sad about them boys scaring me so bad that I cried. After the movie I wasn’t crying, but was still clinging to Yuki. “I’m sorry Mikira. I didn’t think that’d happen.” He says sounding depressed.

“It’s alright Yuki. I think it’s kind of funny now that I think about it. I screamed like I was being murdered.” I tell him laughing. He smiles and laughs along. “But, it’s mostly the thought that counts. So thank you for taking me to the movies, Yuki. I appreciate it.” I say to him, still clinging to his arm. We were walking through the woods to the house and it was around one o’clock.

We enter the door and Yuki has a complex look, like he’s debating something.
We take our shoes off and open the door to the living room. “Surprise! Happy Birthday!” People I don’t know say as I scream bloody murder. I cling to Yuki again. I look up and see Ha’ri, Aya and Shigure. “YAY! No murderers!” I scream and run and hug the three men.

“Yuki, did you take her to a scary movie?” Shigure asked, sounding a bit jealous. “Yes, she’s only scared cause of some idiot decided to blow on the back of her neck while she was watching the movie.” He said.

“My poor, poor Miki-Chan!” Gure-san said, hugging me. “Who are they?” I asked. “This is Tohru, Uo, Hana, Kisa, Kagura, Haru, Momiji, Hiro, Kureno, and Ritsu.” Yuki said. “Oh, Hi. It’s nice to meet you all. Uh, how did you know it was my birthday?” I asked curiously.

“We found a letter and it told us your birthday.” Shigure told me, still in the hug. “Can you let me go already?” I say to him and he let go. So, the party was fun. We had food, cake, cards. And now, we get to the presents.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got the title from Shigure in the story. :P Hope you like it. Message or comment, i'll like either. :D