Status: I plan to fix up this story sometime after I fix my bleach one up. :)

Hidden Secrets of a Screwed Up Life

Future Flashes

~A FEW MONTHS LATER~

Hatori takes me a really crowded, but beautiful park. We walk around, eat, and joke around till one and we are walking again. We get to the huge fountain and he stops me. I look at him wondering what he was doing and he gets down on one knee. Everyone around stops and watches as my eyes widen a little, not knowing he was going to do this.

“Mikira Yokimura, would you marry me?” Hatori asks and tears brim my eyes as I smile and nod. “Yes, I will marry you Hatori Sohma.” I say and he stands and hugs me, spinning me around, then kisses me.

~DAY OF WEDDING~

I finish getting ready and my mom, Tohru, Uo and Hana help get me ready in the back. “Are you nervous?” My mom asks me. “Slightly, just don’t go telling me about your wedding day and how you felt or I’ll get too nervous to even leave this room.” I say and they all laugh.

“You’ll be fine, Mikira, you’re a beautiful young, nineteen year old, lady. Now, it’s about time. Hold these and your father will be here in a minute.” My mother said as my dad came the minute after she said that. “You look beautiful.” He says as he loops his arm with my right arm, and we wait for our cue.

We get it and walk, slowly, down the isle. We get there and have the ceremony, and Hatori and I get wed. We have the after party with everyone making toasts and wishing us the best. The wedding was pretty big, since almost all of Hatori’s came, and a couple members of mine was here. After that I through the bouquet and one of my cousins caught it, and blushed.

~TWO YEARS LATER~

It’s been two years since Hatori and I got married, and now we have three children; a girl, Ai whose one, and two twin boys, Ray and Kai, who are two years old. I have finished college and have become a famous violinist and fashion designer. I didn’t know I was good at them till they accidently put me in those classes. So Hatori and I are busy, but we make enough time to spend with our children, and each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is the last chapter, telling about their future. The ones I usually find are of ones with little description, so I tired my best. I hope you liked this, and if not, I'll try and work harder next time. :) Comment............PLEASE, I don't know how well it is because no one Comments it. :o So I'm like, what do they think of it :~I