Status: Short hiatus....active again soon

You Can't Blame Me For Hating It

Septendecim

Image

When I woke up, the guys were all crowded over me. "Look, she's coming around!" Pete ran his hand over my cheek. "Kai, you okay?" His eyes read nothing but concern. I nodded yes and pushed myself up a bit. "Yeah, I'm just.....surprised. I mean, you're the vampire I'm meant to.....it's just a bit unbelievible. Well, not unbelieveble, I mean you're one sexy ass guy, it's just....oh fuck it, I don't even know what I'm trying to say." Pete laughed and I cracked a smile as well. It was then I noticed that the rest of the guys had retreated to their rooms, leaving Pete and I alone. Like this didn't make things any more awkward. "Malakai?" I looked up from my lap to see Pete's hazel eyes staring at me. "Are you sure you're alright with this? I know you had a thing for Brendon, and destiny or not, I'm not going to make you do something you wouldn't want to." Out of habit, I began to nibble on my lower lip. Pete groaned and before I knew what was happening, his lips crashed onto mine. I froze completely, not even sure of how to react. He pulled away, looking down at the floor. "I'm sor.." I pulled his face back to mine, my lips attacking his again. Our mouths moved together in perfect harmony. Pete bit my lower lip, tugging it lightly and causing me to moan slightly. His arms moved, one behind my back and the other under my knees as he lifted me into his grasp. Not once did our lips move apart as he walked us into the room he had retreived the book from earlier. Was this seriously happening?

Oh yes ma'am it was. As soon as Pete kicked the door in, he shifted my body so that my legs were wrapped around him. My lips moved from his to his neck, gently nipping and sucking the skin. He groaned and backed me into the door. Using his hips to keep me up, he tugged the bottom of his shirt up, dropping it the the floor. Our lips found each other again as Pete's hands ran up my thighs, dragging the hem of the dress up with it. My hands tangled into his hair and pulled his head back, exposing his neck to me. He hissed and I smirked, moving to his neck. I kissed the spot I had exposed lightly, hearing his breathing become a bit ragged. Then, I slowly sank my teeth into the flesh beneath my lips, reveling in the groan I received in response. Blood flowed into my mouth and I had never tasted anything sweeter. After a moment, I lifted my mouth only to have it be occupied by Pete's once again. His left hand came up to tangle in my hair as the right reached behind me to unzip my dress. A whimpered escaped me as he pulled away and dropped me to my feet. I reached forward and unblucked his belt, his hand sliding my zipper the rest of the way down my back. Pete's finger's slowly ghosted over my sides and up my arms where they slid the straps of the wedding dress from my shoulders. Upon William's request, I wasn't wearing anything beneath it. Pete's breath hitched in his throat as the fabric fell from my skin, exposing me more and more. I suddenly was overwhelmed with self-conscienceness. My arms came up to cover what I could and my head dropped to look at my feet.

"You don't even realize how beautiful you are do you?"

My eyes shifted upwards to find that Pete was staring at me as though I was the only thing in the world that mattered. He stepped forward and cupped my cheeks, pulling my head up and connecting my lips to his. Grabbing the loops in his torn jeans, I pulled his body flush with mine. Feeling him pressed against me, skin to skin, caused me to groan into our kiss. I was so wrapped up in the euphoria rushing through my body that I didn't realize that we were backing up until I was on top of Pete on the bed. Almost immediately he flipped me onto my back, kissing across my jawline down to my pulse point. Before I knew it, his lips were over my mark. Blood somehow began to flow from the wound, but Pete pulled away from me, launching himself from the bed.

"Kai....I..." He didn't even finish his sentence, just bolted from the room.......you've GOT to be shitting me....
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short....bet you guys thought you were finally gonna get some action ;)
There will be action later on, promise. 3 chapters left until the finale

=)