If I stay

readreadread

"no. No. NO!" Addisyn fumed as she walked heatedly around her small, messy room.
"First, C had the play and tech week and everything that life decided to throw at her. Then she has tons of tests and projets because all of her teachers wanted to give the poor girl everything they could before the end of third quarter and she got sick for 8 wholeeee days. Now her computer, which has ALLLL her work is broken, her father is getting surgery and its back to school time!" As she walked, Jordan sat patiently, listening sympathetically as Addi described the goings on of C, the poor girl whom Addi had made up.
"Readers! I speak in the voice of C!" Suddenly, Adds went ridged, her back rod straight and all her facial muscles had gone slack as she continued to address the invisible 'readers' in front of her.
"C says that she is very sorry. She knows what she's written and is working from that point even though she can't get to what she already has done because it's on the desktop of her broken computer. She's going to make the next chapter extra long and apologizes for the looooonnnnngggggggg wait. C says to expect the next chapter out within the next week or so but would advise against holding her to that time limit. She would also like to inform you amazing diligent readers about a New story she has. it's called Behind the Curtain and even though it's only in it's first chapter, she loves the story dearly and is excited about its future.

C also has a new story that she would like YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN. it's called I Am and you just enter work in any format talking about who You are. C would love it if you guys wanted to get involved." Jordan stared at Addi slack jawed, before turning himself to the invisible people that he could now see also.

"Again, C is very sorry. she loves each and every one of you and thanks you for your dedication to this story." He added his own input and then allowed Addisyn to have the final word.

"If you are at all confused, please look at the author's note below. C explain everythint there much more clearly." She stated quickly before turning to Jordan and grabbing his hand.
"Come on, let's go. I think I heard Fia calling us. Brian... sorry Dad, might be here and i need to make sure that Nothing goes according to Kenz's plan!"
The two rushed downstairs and into the entrance hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLLOOOOOO
summary:
ive been majorly busy but still writing
i got sick
my computer with the story is broken
im Still writing
ill get the next post up as soon as possible

THANK YOU
and i love you

you guys really mean the world to me!!!