If I stay

If i stay, where are you going to go?

“No.” I told her. “No. My father is dead. My father was Alex Hatchmen. I knew my father. And I saw his dead body for myself. You havn’t found anyone.” I shook my head violently as Kenz looked happily at the child in my arms.
“Yes, dear. I have. Your mother apparently cheated on your father. More then once, I must admit, because you are not full sisters with Khrysty either, although I was unable to track down her biological father. And I have some very good news. He wants to take you home.” Kenz looked at me excitedly, as if I should be rejoicing. But in reality, I knew I wouldn’t go. I couldn’t go. Darcy and Ashlynn needed me almost as much as I needed them.
“And…” Kenz waited as I cooled down a bit, already having learned of my easy temper after only two weeks. “And, it just so happens, that your father also cheated on his wife. That’s why I allowed Darcy to come in here with you. You’re sisters. Only half, but still sisters. Brian wants to take her home as well.” I opened my mouth to protest, but she quickly held up a hand.
“Don’t worry about Ashlynn, dear. She’ll be just fine here. I promise to take very good care of her! She’ll-“ I cut her off quickly before she could feed me more bullshit then she had already loaded in. “No. If I go, Ashlynn goes. If she stays, so do I.” I was firm in my resolve as I’m sure she could see. I wasn’t leaving my sister here, even if she was only half. She was mine and I wasn’t going anywhere without her.
“No.” I told her, stamping my foot for emphasis. “No.”
“Well, I’m sorry dear, but I don’t think you have a choice.” She looked at me condescendingly before ushering me out the door with a small “Now run along dear!” and closing the door.
So this was it. I had a family too. I had one, but Ashlynn didn’t. and it didn’t matter what Kenz said or what my so called father wanted, I wasn’t leaving without her.
I shushed Darcy, who was beginning to fuss, and brought her to the dining room, once again dropping her off with Jordan. Quickly grabbing Ashlynn, I made my way upstairs to our room and put her to sleep, setting up MTV on my TV and waiting for my time to strike.
At midnight, once I was sure everyone was sleeping soundly in their beds, I crept down the stairs and into Kenz’s office. I dove into her file cabinet and brought out the manila folder that had my name written across the top in neat block print. As I rifled through the papers and forms, I stopped to listen every so often for footsteps or voices in the sleeping house.
A small “Aha!” escaped through my tight lips as I found what I was looking for. The legal document had my name, my mother’s, and Brian Haner, written in loopy cursive on the small dotted lines. Under our names, it had our current ages, my mother’s being filled with a N/A and Brian’s being 30. It also had phone numbers. That was what I was looking for as I carefully pulled out my cell and dialed the seven digit code.
I waited for two rings before a loud “Hello” filled the earpiece. It was loud in the backround and I could hear people screaming and yelling with a constant chant of “Chug Chug!” filling the empty space. He was at a party. Figures.
I knew my mothers type had always been the dark, tattooed, pierced muscle men. It seemed that she had picked one to be my father.
“Hellooo?” I heard again, realizing that I had gone off in my own little world for a minute.
“Yes. Hello.” I said into the phone, now unsure how to begin, all my plans and scripted conversations forgotten in my nervous state.
“ Brian Haner? Umm… I’m Addisyn.” I told him, not knowing if he would recognize my name or if he was even sober enough to remember that he had a daughter.
“You’re… you’re my father. And I just wanted to say that I’m not coming with you. Not without Ashlynn. I’m not leaving her here. And I know that you’re not supposed to be here until the day after tomorrow to pick up Darcy and me but I’m telling you not to come because it’d just be a waste. I’m not leaving without her and Kenz said you didn’t want her and if you don’t want her then you don’t get me. So… yeah. That’s all I had to say.” I quickly pulled the phone away from my ear and, just as I was about to hang up, I heard a roaring “Shut up!” being yelled to someone else at the party. “Syn! You never told us you had daughters!”
I quickly pulled the metallic device back to my ear and answered that statement that I assumed had been meant for me.
“Um, excuse me? I am a daughter. I don’t have any. You do. Darcy and I are your daughters.” I was confused as to how he already knew my nickname but answered nonetheless.
“Not you, kid.” The man on the other end of the line spoke into the phone. “Your dad. I’m not Brian Haner. My name is Matt Sanders.”
Oh, Fuck.
My dad was the lead guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold.
♠ ♠ ♠
ITSSS HEREEEE
and i hope you like it because i should have been doing homework. but i love you more then homework.
so i love you all
you make me smile
hope you didnt see this twisted twist of events coming
i was trying to be sneaky.
but anyhoowwww
i love you
thank you readers/subscribers/commenters.
you make me smile.
xxx.c