Status: stopped for a while, dont know when i'll post

Things She Never Knew

Moving to Japan?

I never knew what my grandma always meant when she said I’d have the problems of a powerful one. So powerful, demons would come after me to get my power. I never understood what she meant by that. She would always say that, and the ruler of spirit world would help. I have tried to figure what she meant, but it only confused me more.
My parents found out what she has been telling me, and they decided to move to Japan. The day before we left my grandma told me to come to her house. I went and she took me to her attic. There, she gave me a small bag. She told me that there was a bunch of things in there, that it is magically big. So it can hold tons of things.
She told me once she went to the circus, and an elephant came out of her bag. She even showed me the video. I laughed so hard. Then, before I had to go home, she handed me a book to put into the bag. It was her Book of Shadows. And she wanted me to have it. She tells me goodbye and I left.
I get home and finish packing, and go to sleep. The next morning I wake and get ready, and we left, on our way to Japan. When we get there, and get to the house, I put my things in the room I wanted, and went downstairs. “Mom, Dad, I’m going to look around a bit. Ok?” I asked them as they were sitting the bookshelf down.
“Ya, that’s fine honey. While you’re out, can you pick up some milk when you are coming back?” My mom asked me. “Sure, will do.” I say and left the house. I wonder around, memorizing my neighborhood, and found the park. I walked there for a while and continued till I found the store.
It was close to five, so I went to get the milk. I go in and get the milk, paying for it, and left. I walk to my house and go in. “I’m home!” I scream, letting them know I was home. “Honey, can you come in here for a second?” My mom asked from the living room. Then I hear people laughing.
“Ya. Let me put the milk up first.” I say and walk into the kitchen. “Alright.” She said and I put the milk in the fridge. “WHAT!?” I heard from in the other room. Then they all laughed at the persons outburst. I walk into the living room, where I see my parents, four guys, girls and an old lady.
“Uh, hi. I’m Yukira. You can call me Kira, Ki or Yuki. It don’t matter which.” I say and smile as I sit down in an unoccupied chair. “This is our daughter. Yukira, this is our neighbor and his friends. Shuichi, our neighbor, his friends Hiei, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Yukina, Botan, Shizuru, Keiko, and this is Genkai, Yusukes' trainer.” My dad said.
“Hey, do you wanna hang out with us tomorrow?” Keiko asked me. I look at her kinda surprised. I just met them and she is asking for me to hang out with her. I smile at her and nod. “Sure, it sounds fun.” I say to her. I hear the phone ring and have a feeling it was for me. “I got it!” I yell as I literally jump out of my seat and go to the kitchen, where the phone was. “Hello?” I say answering.
“Kira? It’s me, grams.” I smile. “Hallo, Gee-Gee. How are you?” I ask taking the phone outside with me. “I’m good, baby doll. And you?” “Great! I just met our neighbor and his friends. And a lady named Genkai.” I tell her. “Genkai? I haven’t seen her in ages.” “You know her grams?” I heard her laugh a bit. “Yes, you and your parents should too. She’s your dads’ mother.” “What! He didn’t tell me that! Does he even know that?” I asked her surprised.
“Yes, and he doesn’t like to spend a lot of time with her. Mostly because, she can help with your problem. She can help train you and raise you. Your parents were planning on leaving you there; I overheard that when they were arguing. Then I got into it.” I heard her say. My eyes got watery.
♠ ♠ ♠
So. On Microsoft Word it says it is 15 pages long and i just posted 2 1/2 pages. :) Hope you like it. :) Hallo is German for Hello and all the names are from Yu Yu hakusho, an anime. So the names are Japanese.