Status: stopped for a while, dont know when i'll post

Things She Never Knew

Death That Leads the Truth

“Baby, move into Genkais' place, cause I won’t be around anymore in a few minutes.” She said “What do you mean? What’s wrong?” I said as a tear falls down. Then I hear I loud crash on her line and her scream. I put a hand over my mouth and my body shook as I hear a nasty cracking noise.
“Grams. N…No your not. No!” I scream falling to the ground crying my eyes out. I hear the door open and my parents came to me. I push them away. “Honey, what’s wrong?” My mom asked me hurt for not wanting her to touch me. “I…It’s all… your fault.” I mumbled. “What?” they both asked. I see the others come out watching, out of the corner of my eye.
“It’s your entire fault!” I scream at them. They look surprised. “And you!” I say pointing at my dad. “You were never going to tell me I had another grandma! You don’t want her to see me, well you know what? I wanna move in with Genkai.
Yes, dad, I know she’s my grandma. This way you won’t be abandoning me like you planned! Yes, I know about that, too! Gr…Grams told me before…before something killed her. It’s all your fault!” I scream at them and run off to the park.
It was around seven when I got to the park, and I fell in front of a tree. I leaned against it and pulled my knees up to my chest and cried for a long time. By the time it was nine, it was really dark. The only light was coming from the moon, stars and street lights.
I was tired, depressed, and hungry. ‘Great, now they probably don’t want to be my friends.’ I thought to myself. Then, I hear someone running this way. Then I hear my name being called by a few people. Then, Hiei was in front of me. He kneels in front of me and looks me in the eyes. His hand reaches out and I shut my eyes.
I thought he was going to hit me, but instead, he pulled me into a protective hug. I open my eyes slightly and hold onto his shirt. Slowly tears fall down my cheeks. I feel the liquid fall off my chin as more start to fall. He stands up, bringing me up with him, and I hear people gasping for breath behind me.
“There you are. We were worried about you.” Keiko said coming to me and took me from Hiei. ‘How…how could you worry about me? You don’t even know me.’ I thought to myself as Keiko hugged me and the other girls came over. ‘It’s because they’re your friends.’ I heard a voice in my head say. ‘Who is this?’ I thought.
It didn’t reply and I laughed. Everyone looked confused. “What the hell?” I hear Yusuke say at the awkward outburst. “I think I am finally going crazy.” I say laughing again as I hear Yusuke and Kuwabara mumble to each other. “Why do you say you are finally going crazy?” Shuichi asked me. “I heard a voice in my head that wasn’t mine.”
He smiles at me. “You’re not crazy. I promise.” He said and grabbed my hand. “I’ll take you to Genkais' place. Your things are already there.” He said and I smile slightly. “Oh, Shuichi, I can take her, after all, Genkais' house is pretty far…never mind. I don’t have a way to get there any faster then you do.” Botan said to him and he took me all the way to Genkais'.
He stays there for a while and when Genkai said it was time I should get some rest, he left. Genkai showed me my room and I saw all my things. I thank her and she just smiles and leaves. I go to my bed, and grab my purse. I take out the book of shadows my Gee-Gee had given me the day before I left.
I open the book to see all these spells and things. Lots of the pages are about demons and warlocks. Some are simple things. I look at the first page. And read it aloud. Then, I felt the house shake and saw a light. Then it stopped and disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, comment about if you like or hate. Or what you liked in it or what you hated in it. :) Always welcoming criticism. On a good day. :D