Status: stopped for a while, dont know when i'll post

Things She Never Knew

Mall and Powers

I put the book up and put the covers over the bottom half of my body and Genkai enters my room. “Are you okay?” she asked and I just nod. She leaves and I go to sleep. The next day I wake up to Genkai yelling at someone. I get up and go see what’s up. I stop and see she’s yelling at Yusuke. I go into the room and Genkai looks over at me. “You’re up earlier then expected.” She said.
“I heard yelling and I was curious.” I say and my stomach growled telling me to feed it. I blush and Yusuke laughs. Genkai hits him and Shuichi comes in and smiles when he sees me. “Are you hungry? You didn’t eat at all yesterday.” He says and I nod. He takes my hand in his softly and takes me into the kitchen.
“You can sit. I’ll make you something to eat.” He says and pulls a chair out for you. “Alright.” I say sitting down and blushing. He goes and makes breakfast for you, and probably anyone else that was here. I sit there and daze off staring at the wall, till something was put in front of me. I look at it and see it is breakfast. “Thank you.” I say smiling at him and dig in.
“It was nothing.” He said and sat down with his plate, in front of me. We ate and he took my plate to wash. I go to the sink and help him. He washed and I dried them, setting them in the drainer. When we were done, we went outside, where I see everyone. “Hello” I say smiling brightly.
The girls smiled and came over to me. “Do you wanna go shopping Yuki?” Botan asked me. “Uh, sure.” I say and they literally drag me to my room to change my clothes. I change into a pair of pants and a black shirt. I leave my hair down and they, more Botan then anyone, drags me to the mall.
We had a fun day at the mall and we were about to leave. Then, someone grabbed my wrist. I turn and see a guy I have never seen before. “Who are you? And you can let go of my wrist.” I say to him. I see the girls turn around to see him holding me. “You’re going to be in danger. You need to go somewhere safe.” He tells me.
“What are you talking about? Who are you? Let me go!” I say as his grip tightened. Other people in the mall looked and a guy with black and white hair comes over and threatens the guy. He left and the guy with the black and white hair looks over at me. I smile at him. “Thanks for saving me there. I don’t know what I was going to do. How can I thank you?” I asked him.
“How about a kiss?” He said and grabbed my face with his hand. I see the girls going crazy and I see a gray haired guy and an Orange hair punches the guy in the head and he fell to the ground unconscious. “Are you alright miss? I hope my cousin didn’t harm you in anyway.” The gray haired guy said. “Oh, no. He didn’t, he actually saved me from a guy.” I tell him.
He smiles and I felt my heart melt on the spot. “Yuki, Kyo, there you are.” I turn to face where I heard it coming from. It was a small boy with blond hair, and a girl with brown hair, coming to us. I see the guy in the floor get up. “What happened?” He said. The girls come over to me frantically. “Kira, are you okay?” Keiko asked me. I just nod, sorta blushing.
“I’m sorry, I’m Yuki. These are my cousins Hatsaharu, Momiji, and the stupid ones Kyo. The girl is Tohru.” Yuki said. I smile. “I’m Yukira, but you can call me Kira or Ki. And this is Botan, Keiko, Shizuru, and Yukina. Nice to meet you.” I say and felt someone watching me. “I have to go, but I hope to see you again.” I say and they say goodbye.
The girls and I leave and go up to Genkais' place. When we get there, they go to find the boys, who are in the living room, and tell them that we’re back and about what happened. I went into my room, as I heard some panicked talking, and lay on my bed. I thought about what that guy said and saw the bruise forming on my wrist. I touch my bruise and gasp.
I was being chased by something I couldn’t see. I run in the woods and run for a few more hours. Then I trip and something grabbed me, picking me up. I look to see a person with a knife in their hand. “What are you?” I ask frightened. “A warlock. And I’m going to kill you for your power.” He said and stabbed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope ya'll (again, southern) like it. If not, i'll try and fix it up. New Characters are from Fruits Basket.