Status: stopped for a while, dont know when i'll post

Things She Never Knew

Introductions a must, and cow transformation!

“That is Lord Koenma! Have some respect!” Botan said to me loudly. “I only respect people who earned my trust.” I said plainly and she falls to the floor again. “It’s ok, Botan. With what she’s going through, I don’t mind if she don’t trust and respect me. All she needs to do is listen, inform, and help, maybe.” Koenma said and Botan looks confused.
“Now, Yukira, I want you to tell us how you know about demons and know where they are at.” Koenma tells me. “Ok, well, I know about demons because of my book. And I scry for them after having a premonition.” I tell him. “What book?” “My Book of Shadows.” I tell him, and he still looks confused.
“It’s a book that has spells and such telling about demons and how to get rid of them. My grams gave it to me. I’m a witch with powers.” I inform them. He looks stupefied along with everyone, but Hiei. “But aren’t witches ugly with green skin and warts on their face?” Kuwabara asked.
I crossed my arms offended. “No, witches look like normal people. They don’t look like that or have brooms and hats. But they do help with our powers.” I tell him, still offended. “How would you like to join Team Urameshi?” Koenma asked. I look at him weirdly before smiling. “Sure.” I say and Botan squeals and bounces on me.
“Ah!” I scream as she landed on her target; me. We both fall on the ground as she laughs and says she’s happy there is a girl on the team to lighten things up. “Ok, ok, just get offa me~.” I say and she gets off. I stand and brush the dirt off. “Well, what’s the mission you have?” Yusuke asked Koenma. “Well, there isn’t one anymore. You just took care of it, cause Yukira made you all go there to protect an innocent.”
“So she saw the mission before you told us?” Yusuke asks Koenma surprised. “Yep. Now you all may leave. I have to speak with Team Masho about something.” Koenma said. “They’re here? Tell them to come visit Genkai after; I haven’t seen them in a while.” Yusuke said smiling. “Ok, now go.” And a portal opened under us, dropping us in Genkai’s house.
I stand up and dust off again, and sit in the living room, as everyone starts to do the same. “Whose team Masho?” I asked curiously. “We met them in the dark tournament and Yusuke and Jin have been friends since. So the whole team usually visits every now and again.” Shuichi told me.
“Oh, ok. Hey, Shuichi, are you a demon?” I ask him. He looks surprised. “Well, not technically. But I do have a demon spirit inside of me. His name is Yoko Kurama. He was a fox spirit thief. By the way, you can call me Kurama.” He informed me. “That’s cool. You know, I like foxes. They’re cute. I mostly like the Artic fox because it’s a white, silvery yellow color. They are so cute.” I say holding my face with my hands.
Then I hear laughter and am hugged by a man with a thick Irish accent saying, “Aw, you’re so cute.” I blush as he hugs me and Yusuke laughs at this. Next thing I know, I was turned around to meet a pair of deep blue eyes, and a toothy grin of a guy with red hair with a horn. “M’name’s Jin; what’s yours lassie?” he asked me.
“Yukira, but you can call me Yuki, Kira or Ki.” I tell him smiling back. Who can resist not to smile at his cute face? Then I hear knocking on the main door. “Uh, excuse me for a sec.” I say and go get the door. I open it to see Yuki, Kyo and Haru.
“Hey guys. What’s up?” I ask them. “Haru insisted we stopped by.” Yuki said. “I still want that kiss from the other day, cutie.” Haru said smiling weird. Yuki and Kyo sigh. “Black Haru.” They both say. “Fine, close your eyes.” I tell Haru and he closes his eyes. I kiss his cheek and back up, giggling. “There’s your kiss.” I say laughing. Haru smiles and grabs me, pulling me into a hug. I blush and he poofs, and white and grey smoke fills the air.
When it disappears, a cow is standing where Haru was. I blink a few times. Yuki and Kyo are freaking out a bit. “Aw, SHIT! What the hell! Is that a new power of mine, cause if it is, it SUCKS!” I scream into my hands. “I know! I can reverse this! Hang out here guys, I’ll fix this! Stay there!” I say and run to my room, grabbing my book.
I go back out to see them still there and I sit down, trying to find an animal reversing spell. “Found it~!” I sing out happily. I chant the incantation and Haru turns normal…but with no clothes. “Ah~” I scream and turn around so fast, my face hits with Hieis’ chest.
“Get some clothes on, do you have no decency!” He said and Yuki sighs as he hands Haru a towel. “Do you have a bathroom?” Yuki asks as Kyo hands Haru some clothes. I point the way and he goes to change and comes out and they leave. I hold my book of shadows in my arms as Hiei takes me into the living room with everyone there.
“Are you alright lassie? I heard ya screamin’.” Jin asked. “Y…Ya. Just…p-peachy.” I say as I still won’t let Hiei go. “Aw, Yuki has a cru-” before Yusuke finished I froze him with my hand, I let go of Hiei and opened my book. Everyone looks confused. “What’d ya do to Urameshi, lassie?” Jin asked waving his hand infront of Yusuke. “Well, he was getting on my last ever loving nerve so I froze him.” I tell Jin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Posting now, since I have the internet cable plugged into my laptop. :D Enjoy the story!