Status: On Going

Will you love me

Please sleep with me

Caleb's P.O.V.

Taylor fell straight to sleep it really amazes me on how he does that so quickly. And waking up. But I couldn't help but find it adorable. Why does it feel like I'm wrapped around his finger? Letting my gaze drop to Taylor once more, soft snores came from him. A little line of drool slid down his chin slowly. A softer groan filled the quite hall as he nuzzled his nose in my shoulder. A tilt of his lips visible.

Because you are? Shaking my head a bit violently as I got to the room, skillfully opening the door with my foot happy that I had left it unlocked, slowly pushing it shut. He only stirred slightly before settling. Letting out a breath that I didn't know I had held in. The maid was in, how did I know? Not only the place is cleaner but there was a angry note on the counter yelling at me to at least to my own laundry.
In the bed room I laid him down slowly, he curled up into a ball to keep his heat to himself. Grabbing the blanket that was folded down at the end of the bed, pulling it up. He welcomed it by making a weird cat like noise and making the blanket curl with him.

"Hah..." Not really thinking about it, trailing my fingers through his hair. Soft...dammit this isn't suppose to happen! He has me dancing in the palms of his hands like a little ballerina dancer! Letting my hand drop to my side, staring at him for a few more moments before leaving having the door shut quietly behind me.

Man what am I thinking? It's not like I love the kid or anything, right? The image's of what happened came back. My skin trembled slightly to the husky voice of his that made me lose control. With those eyes on top of it, bliss just surrounded me.

"Hah fuck. . ." Leaning up against the wall, having a hand run through my own hair. I cant like him this much already. No I wont like him this much already, it's a short relationship. We both know that. He's a tourist. I'm not, it just wont work. I'm not wrapped around his little finger, I am not going crazy, and I'm most definitely not falling in love with him after a couple days prior of meeting him. Ah I feel like my brain is going to explode from thinking to much, and my heart feels like it's being shoved down into a grave from thinking about it not working! This is not love, it's just a small fling that I do every now and then. And it's nothing to be thinking about!

"Caleb?" A soft whisper cut through my thoughts like a knife through butter. Turning quickly he stood there, lop sided against the door frame, holding the door knob with one hand as the other rubbed some sleep out of the corner of his eye.

"Y-yes?" It sounded choked and dry, coughing slightly.

"Yes?"

"Are you going to come to bed?" My words didn't seem to come out as he came closer and used me for support.

"Not at the moment." What am I saying?! Yes of course I want to sleep just not with a person who's making me go nutty in the head! Watching as Taylor tilted his head up, resting his chin on my chest. Seeing that familiar flush of pink tint his cheeks.

"But you must be...tired after." Taylor's voice drifted off as did his eyes averting to the side. The pink became darker. How cute...NO! No it's not, it's not cute! I'm not..oh hell.

"Only if you want me to." Those soul striking eyes shot back to me, with his mouth opening slightly. A loss for words, he offered a small soft smile that had me melting down to the floor. I'm not...I'm not.

"Falling..." Whispered he cocked a eyebrow slightly.

"Mh?"

"Do you want me to sleep with you?" A snap came, the noise from his teeth. His mouth opened and closed repeatedly, his body fidgeted.

"Please..." Lifting my own brow this time. My body decided it didn't want to listen to me and started to brush the hair out of his face and caressing his neck slowly.

"Please what?" Taylor's eyes kept drifting side to side.

"Sleep with...me." Gosh it's like he's dying or something. Well at least I know I'm not the only one. Smiling slightly leaning forward pecking his lips but lingering for a moment to let him respond. He did sweetly letting out a content sigh as I pulled away.

"Alright." Even if he asked it doesn't mean I'm bending to his will!! I mean it! I'm not! His fingers laced with mine, as he pushed himself up my chest to his tippy toes and took my lips again with the same softness, and sweetness that only lovers would share. No couple who are in it for the short run.

Oh I'm not fooling anyone... Returning it desperately the small moan didn't echo much but it sent a massive tingle up and down my body. He pulled away panting.

"Get back here." Ordered pushing forward. His small laugh made me sigh feeling a slight weight lifting.

"Lets go to sleep." He turned lacing his fingers the other way leading me back in the room. Sniffing the back of his neck, as his normal scent was now coming forth.

"Caleb."

"Mh?"

"What are you doing?" Nibbling softly Taylor went rigid, tightening is grip on my hands.

"Smelling you, you smell wonderful." He did a grunt noise like the ones of embarrassment before flying onto the bed yanking me along.

"Hey what was that for?" Grumbled out looking up at him. Mh dammit, I should just break it off before it gets worse. He growled a bit unpleased hiding his face in my shirt.

"Sorry." He took his hands away from mine, and wrapped his around my waist pulling me tightly to him. Easier said then done...

"Caleb thank you."

"For what?" Only silence answered me. Looking down his eyes were closed once more, long deep breaths came from him.

For what?

"Taylor..."
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 0 4 6

Aww I love this chapter.

What do you think?

Edit: I wanted to add this song to the chapter