Status: On Going

Will you love me

Colder than Ice

Taylor's P.O.V.

I was excited for the first time in a while. And what made me feel this jittery excitement? Other than Caleb always being around me now in days. But I actually get to skate for the first time since middle school! And not roller blading. I mean ice skating. I was having fun! As for Caleb on the other hand.

Thwack!
My head shot to the side to see Caleb clinging to the sides again after slamming into them. No control, and he really sucks at ice skating. Guess he thought I meant roller blading.

"Caleb you need some help?" Asked sliding over, the blades scraping against the ice gently as I came to a stop. He gave me a look of pure determination to get this down, smiling a bit. And he thinks I'm cute?

"No I don't. Your a freak of nature you know that? You can cook, skate, a super genius, give great head, and you fall asleep instantly. Oh and don't forget how soft your lips are and you don't even do anything to them." Having my finger rub across my bottom lip feeling it. It wasn't that great. I felt like I was being stared out, drifting my gaze to the side two teen girls stood there goggling us both. Mainly me. A embarrassment blush flushed up my neck. Did they hear what he said?

"Caleb." Whined turning back he cocked a eyebrow at me then took notice of the two gawking girls. Slowly a smile pulled at his lips before he blew them a kiss.

"You can watch if you really want to."

"Eek!" One girl fell over quite painfully while taking her friend with her. Snapping my head back to Caleb going over and started to smack his arm softly not wanting to hurt him really.

"Don't say stuff like that in that way. This is a public place." Sobbed out almost that smile didn't go down but his eyes seemed to go softer watching him lean closer his lips brushing mine but were lost as another thud came. Looking down I felt a bead of sweat form in the cold room and start sliding down my brow seeing Caleb on the ice as well sprawled out like some rug. The two girls who watched intensely was now giggling.

Smiling a bit more as he looked up at me, Caleb grabbed my ankle thought he was going to hoist himself up but he pushed on it instead.

"W-what are you doing?" Squawked out almost losing balance, he smirked a bit rolling on his back and pushing it back hard again making me stumble again.

"Get down here "

"Ah!" With another pushing that had my feet flying out from under me backwards. I fell on him. The two girls forgotten as I pulled myself up checking for damages. I know I ain't that light.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you? I'm sorry...sorry." Whispered looking closer at the clothes on his chest seeing the sewing patterns of them.

"Your so adorable."

"Mh?!" Caleb's warm hands on my shoulders having me hoisted further up his body. Whimpering slightly to the cold and hot feeling swarming me, fluttering exploded outwards. Gripping his shirt tightly pressing myself further against him wanting him closer, craving his taste, the feel of his lips, the sounds of him breathing erratically, feeling his pulse beneath my finger tips or maybe it was mine. Couldn't tell.

"Ah." Moaned in his mouth feeling his hands slide down my back gripping my hips lightly pulling them against his grinding softly to the half hard member in his pants along with mine. A deep throat moan came from him sending tingling shocks through me wanting to hear it more.

"Ahem. AHEM!!" A loud cough came jerking us away. Looking up a woman stood there with I guess her lover. He just stared some what amused. The two teenagers girls now back in our world were blushing heavily with hands over their face but fingers cracked open to peep with curiosity shining heavily in their eyes.

"Wow..." One teen whispered lowly as other skaters passed and looked with mild curiosity and some with disgust etched on their faces. Sorry...

"Sorry I'm sorry." Mumbled out now sitting up hiding behind Caleb who was also sitting up more less not caring for the watchers.

"Hey what did I say about you apologizing? Their the ones watching it, if they got a problem with it they shouldn't look." Gripping his elbow holding on to it for emotional support at the moment.

"Caleb." Displeased rubbing my nose in his shoulder a bit with a slight groan coming out. Hearing his heavy sigh.

"What showing affection is illegal now? Mh, fine, fine. Sorry. Come on you bashful baby lets go get something warm for you to drink." He used me for leverage and pulled me up at the same time.

"Don't say bashful baby it's embarrassing." Muttered out as the woman that was there with the man was crackling in laughter saying something on how adorably small I was. The man was mildly amused, as the girls well their scarred for life in a unmoving position. When we got on sturdy ground he sighed in relief. Now sitting down next to him with a cup of hot coco in hands letting it warm me up to the core. The soothing warm smell relaxed me in the chair some more, leaning further against him. He didn't move away or mind it. Smiling a bit. I wish I could stay like this.
Thought sadly having seen my mother before leaving the hotel and she gave me a quick dirty look. The look saying, 'where have you been? And were leaving soon.' Not that she'd care but she still have responsibilities over me. I wonder what it's like to have loving parents and siblings... A frown pulling at my lips as I watched families walk in and out of this place. A familiar face was seen. Well three familiar face's.

"Oh I know you!!" The girl shouted running over to us. Or me? It was the girl that slammed into me yesterday. A huge smile on her lips as she took the seat in front of us.

"It's such a coincidence that we met again! I wanted to talk to you about something." Feeling Caleb tense as she pulled up to the table and two others coming over. The two others were her body guard I guess and the middle aged man from the diner. The one who had the son and well yeah.

"W-what?" Whispered sitting straight in the chair as her smile if possible widened. The two men grabbed a couple of chairs and sat next to her in silence. But she went silent and looked to the middle aged man to her left with a wide smile giving him a little head move towards me.

"It's a proposition." Uneasiness filled me as I stared at them not sure what to say about it. They were all so intimidating event he woman there even if she was just smiling widely at me. There was something about these two people that were very unsettling. The guard having a neutral air around him.

"What kind?" Caleb asked for me his hand sliding on my knee gripping it a bit.

"...I want you to pretend to be my son." His tone was colder than ice, his words stabbing me like thorns.

"What?"
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 2 5 3

Important notice: I will be gone for like a week and a half for a vacation with my cousins to south Carolina. Which is like 1000 miles or so away from my internet. But I will be taking my computer with me to type out chapters. So expect three or four of each of my stories in that time period. Of course not all at once. Ha ha ha. XD

From October 11Th to 22Th