Status: On Going

Will you love me

Paint me Red

Caleb's P.O.V.

The two of them got in front of us. I noted that Akira's eyes went into slits while glaring at me as if he was trying to set me on fire or just trying to get me to drop dead. Nothing huge though. Hell I heard 'Drop dead' on a daily basis of my job. Mainly from women in the bathroom... Anyway.

"Who are you?" The woman snarled at me but still had the time to look up and down my body and take things she liked in. Letting it soak in her obviously empty skull. I hid Taylor more behind me hoping she didn't notice who he was while in my arms.
Since he noticed.

"Caleb Roberts." Her eyes fell on my lips. Man in her dreams.

"Caleb darling. Can you go fetch me a drink?" It came out as a question, but sounded like more of a demand. Narrowing my eyes at her backing a bit more till I felt the heat of Taylor's body radiate onto me. Holding a relieving sigh. At least he wasn't making himself that noticeable.

"Sure..." Looking back at Taylor who nodded slightly at me, his fingers brushing against my back sending a shiver shooting straight up to my brain. He just had to make things all fuzzy and warm did he? Smiling slightly before looking back at them whom seemed taken back by the smile that spread across my face.

"What would you like?"

"Gin and tonic." Nodding once more before walking off. Great now how am I suppose to tell him that his father is that man? Wait I cant believe neither of then noticed. They are almost an exact replica of each other. Their last name is Bryce, and they have the same eyes. I mean really?! Wait I didn't notice it either... but I didn't know the guys name so meh! Wait. That would mean they know, right?

"It's all so confusing." Groaned having my hands rub up and down my face.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Watching his figure disappear down the hall. The last thing I saw was him rubbing his face rapidly. I am surprised his finger didn't shoot up his nose during that furious rubbing session. That would of been a nasty sight to see.

What did he want to say about my step father? He seemed so serious and troubled by it... The woman looked at me and giggled coming closer. Her hand landed on my shoulder. It was a cold touch that had instantly made me fidget where I stood.

Don't touch me.

"So what's that boy to you? You two lovers?" A short term fling...

"No, were good friends. He was telling me something about my father. You interrupted a very important conversation." Having my hand go up and brush hers off. Walked to Akira and just standing next to him. It felt like he had a barrier up that felt homey. But to others they didn't get three feet within range. Including his children. Wife guess not since she had his kids right?

"Man your so cold. Not only do you look exactly like your father but you act like him to. Man so disappointing." Looking up at Akira who's eyes drifted to me a bit as well. Shooting my gaze down to the very interesting floor that was a marble gray and stretched out in the hall like the dark gray sky signaling a storm coming. The walls painted a gray blue color to blend with the marble flooring. It felt like the room was closing in on you, and it was cold well.

"How is it disappointing?" The question just fumbled out without warning. Her face seemed to sadden a bit more when she went more into thought about it. Watching the woman pace back and forth. Suddenly stopping and pointing up at the ceiling that had the marble on it. I don't know why they put it up there. To make it reflect more? Or make it harder for the cleaners to clean.

"Because your father is absolutely delicious looking! And so are you, and I mean if one of you were warm I think it would be a nice combination." Pausing now gaping at her words.

"What do you mean by that?" Squeaked almost she smiled devilishly. Suddenly I didn't want to know what she meant by that.

"Oh come on forbidden love? Everyone thinks of it. Father and son, both hotter then hell and can pack a punch. You two are just very, very, hehehehe..." The giggles continued. I couldn't bring it in myself to look up at Akira as the embarrassed blush seemed to start crawling all over my body. Mainly my head. Oh I hope he cant bare to look at me either. This is so embarrassing.

"Ah! Ha ha ha ha sorry, sorry. But both of your faces are just priceless." She went back to giggling as my head notched his way. He seemed to be a bit frightened of what she said. His gaze now on me. Both of us shared the same look. A tint of pink to our cheeks showing embarrassment, and scared-for-life looked covering the rest of the face.

"Okay I've got your gin and tonic. Why are you laughing? " Heard Caleb mutter crazy woman under his breath. At the moment I couldn't agree more. She took the drink and doused it in one go. And may I add it wasn't a shot glass. Is he really a butler here?

"Oh that tasted good! And I was laughing at them. About forbidden love. You know father and son doing the naughty, naughty." Akira and I were just standing there like a couple of stupid idiots gaping at this woman. While Caleb well did almost the same thing. He actually said something.

"Are you fucking loony woman?" She looked at him and hit his shoulder lightly.

"Oh come on grow a sense of humor. I'm just saying they are hot together. And it would be hotter if they did the nasty together." Caleb looked at the both of us before his cheeks were painted a red color as well. The woman fell into another fit of hysterical laughter to his reaction.

He rushed over and grabbed my wrist.

"We're leaving!" Being yanked off he drug me down the hall. Akira followed now snapped out of it.

"He is still needed here. Let him go." The demand was cold, but you can still detect the 'Embarrassed beyond belief' in it.

"I can take him wherever I damned pleased! Wait this is perfect time!" He stopped suddenly making my nose implant into his back. Caleb turned and pointed at the both of us as I was now rubbing my sore nose.

"When are you going to realize that you two are related?!" Blinking stupidly. It's like his words went in one ear and out the other with a bird flying past us saying 'Stupid, stupid, stupid.'

"What?" He growled and grabbed my shoulders.

"I talked to your mom when she was breaking down. She said your real father was Akira Bryce. Who happens to be that guy right there. You wanna know why you two look so much alike? Where there you go. " Raising my hand to Caleb's forehead. It was a bit warm.

"Did you catch a cold?" Softly said worried. He groaned and took my wrist off before pushing me next to Akira.

"Just look dammit! You both have the same last name, you look- Wait cant you figure it out on your own?! Is it really that unbelievable?" Looking up at Akira as he looked down at me. Both looking back at Caleb.

"Yes." Akira's and my voice blended together perfectly. Nothing just sunk in yet. He turned and started to say something in gibberish while making a mess of his hair. Caleb turned back waving his hands around like some monkey.

"You screwed his mother, left her, and that was it. But what you didn't know is you left a present for her 18 years ago. Your 'first son' so called doesn't have your eyes but Taylor does. Who happens to be older then your 'first son' by eight months. Try to put facts together. Get a blood test." Caleb was now heavily breathing like he just got done running a marathon.

"Oh boys look over here!!" We all turned the co-host took a picture blinding us all.

"Gah!"

"Perfect! All three of you look great together. Okay now take off your shirts."

"Ugh." The three of us went and rubbed our forehead another flash came as I felt my cheeks heat once again.

My father?
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 4 5 1

Thanks for your comments:

holly.is.awkward Ah yes feel the force!! ha ha XD
Tigers and Sharks. Mwahaha
BrendonUrieHasBigLps Again made my day.

It took forever to type out! I mean really it took me 40 mins! *cries*