Status: On Going

Will you love me

Love Bonds

Akira's P.O.V. Oh yeah

Anger boiled inside me. Shooting through my veins creating an adrenaline rush. I had hopped into my own car ignoring the driver and everyone else that I had passed and slammed the door shut. Not putting on the seat belt or anything and barely waited for the garage door to slide open along with the front gate. Speeding down the cluttered streets with cars, people, or just trash. Slamming my fist on the horn as it came to another stop. Of course honking at a red light would do me no good. It was teasing and taunting me.

Fuck this I can pay for a damned red light ticket. Shooting in the moving traffic the sounds of horns and skidding tires echoed only slightly and faded quickly when I was shooting further out to distance. Hissing slightly shifting gears in the foreign car. Damn that woman! Always had been some what heartless, and cruel. That's why I left her, but I know she had always crumbled to my feet and did everything I asked her to do. And apparently she took on my last request to have my baby. But only to torture him.

Everything was fitting now. Why he was so shy. Such a push over and always apologizing. Those fuckers abused him. And I for one will not stand for it. No I'm going to drive this fucking car up their god damned asses and see if they can even lift another finger again! When I'm through with them they wont even be able to leave the hospital for a year because of how serious the wounds will be. They'll be wishing they had never laid a finger on his fucking head.

The bruises were so bad that I could piratically feel them. When I held his wrist and his sleeved shirt pulled down a bit I then noticed his hands were also bruised. I came up to the thought that he was bruised every where.

"Fuckers!" Stomping harder on the gas wishing the bottom of the car wasn't there so I could push the gas petal further down to make it go faster. The hotel was in sight and luxurious. Stomping on the breaks shifting gears quickly. I parked lazily. As in half on the side walk and half on the road getting curses and lectures from the stupid people on the side walk. When I gotten out they shut up immediately. Stomping towards the doors of the hotel practically throwing them open.

Once I find them I'm going to fucking skewer them and beat them to shit. Going to the desk slamming my fist on it making both of the receptionist jump high in there seats.

"Y-yes??" The woman stuttered slightly then wavered, the both of them sank in their chairs.

"Give me the room name to Mary McKenzie now." Both of them just stared at me in fear as venom dripped heavily from my words. Leaning forward narrowing my eyes a bit more at them making them actually push their roller chairs back a bit as if I'd pounce over the counter and get it from them. Smart move.

"W-why?" One dared to ask why?

"So I can fucking beat the shit out of them, skewer them, then run over them with my car. Fry them up and feed them to a dog and once the dog shits them out like little shits that they are I'll bury them and dance on their god damn grave. Now give me the fucking room number." They pushed back even further. The once cluttered lobby was now near empty.

"S-sorry sir I'd rather stay out of prison and not be in it for assisting murder." Hissing loudly leaving them having another plan anyway. They are the ones who asked why! Marching up to the room number I had gotten last time to impatient to wait for the elevator. My fist banged against the door repeatedly for about five minutes before it opened. Caleb the boyfriend, waiter, lover of my son stood there wiping the crust out of his annoyed hazel eyes glared at me a bit before realizing who I was.

"What do you want?"

"Where are they?"

"Who's they?" He grumbled out leaning against the door lazily only in briefs at the moment not really caring that he answered the door like that. Kids.

"Taylor's mother and step father. And possibly the brother as well." His brows risen just a bit to my icy gaze.

"Why?" Again with the why?

"The reception lady asked that and she said she wouldn't give me the room number because she doesn't want to be involved in a murder." His brows flew down this time going serious.

"What happened?" He pushed off the door now holding the side of it with a hand. His once annoyed not really interested in the subject eyes now turned very serious and dark. There we go. I really liked this fella.
Once informed about the brutal beating on Taylor he was running out of the room, not caring for the door being wide open and shot down the hall. If he whipped around the corner and ran into someone they would say he was a bat out of hell. But soon following him. Charging up the stair case neither had the patients to deal with the near broken down elevator and got to five floors above the one we ran from. Turning many corners before he stopped at one door and banged on it. Almost closed in on him the door opened. Not sure who was there but I got there and saw her.

"Mary." Hissed her eyes widened to saucers when she saw me.

"Akira? Akira what are you doing here?" She said so innocently like she didn't just beat a kid half to death. Another man came. What Taylor said was true. He was a big guy. The bruises on his face left me wondering if Taylor did that. Maybe that's why he gotten beaten.

"Looks like I didn't make it clear enough to you guys yesterday when I punched your faces inside your skulls." Caleb hissed, giving him a look before turning back. The man stared at me with disgust. He's the one one who's disgusting.

"What the hell do you two want?" His question was directed more towards me then Caleb next to me. Lifting up my fist and snarling a bit.

"To make you regret every day of your life you hurt Taylor." Caleb hissed pushing the woman down to the floor without hesitation. Scratch liking this fella. I approve of him. The man shot towards him but was to slow. Pulling my fist back and shooting it forward into his stomach the sounds of choking came. Having my other hand grab the back of his shirt and pull him up to eye level.

"I'm gonna fuckin' beat you up so bad you wont lay a finger on Taylor again." The man smiled. He smiled!

" Why you so fond of the rat? Just met him right? You can take him he's nothin' but unwanted trash to us."

Blind. Rage. Screams. Silence....

No one came. No one dared to get close to the room. No one dared to call the police. No one would save them. No one cared.
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 2 2 4

Total words for this story today: 3 8 6 2

I'm on a roll. So do you guys feel better now that I'm beating the living crap out of them? Yeah? Well it sounds horrible but it really isn't that bad. Well nothing is broken...

Do you like it? Leave a comment ;-)
No more chapters for today gah! But it'll be hard to resist because I already started on the next one.
Talk about giving motivation a kick in the nuts.

Thanks for the comment

holly.is.awkward.

Fun Corner!____________________________________

1.No Truth or Dare asked

2.Again I should take this one down. Deleted Scenes

3. Caleb : Well I like cats. But I'm allergic to their hair so they make my eyes itch and stuff so I cant have one.

Taylor: Err I like doodling...