Status: On Going

Will you love me

Bed Treat.

Caleb's P.O.V.

I finished quickly with the shower before getting out having the towel wrapped around me. I got in the bedroom he was sitting on the bed with a towel on his head.

"Sorry."

"What the hell did I tell you? I said quit saying sorry." God if he sounded even more depressed I swear he would even infect me with this emo shit. And that's saying something.

He looked up at me I only saw his lower face and that deep frown that was implanted on it.

"I kissed you without permission."

"Boy what will it take for you to get it." Muttered now over him on the bed the towel on his head now rested on the bed I had my hand push on his chest.

"Stop apologizing. I kissed you back so what's the problem. I didn't ask to kiss you back. So you want me to say sorry?

His cheeks flushed a deep maroon.

"So?"

"O-o-OK I g-get it. N-no I d-don't." Arching a brow.

"Why are you stuttering all the sudden?"

"Towel..." looking down I had lost my towel in the small dash across the room pinning him down to the bed process.

"Well you already saw it ."

"Did not I didn't look." he griped out trying his best not to stare I barked out a laugh.

"Damn your way to innocent for a 18 year old."

"Be quite." He mumbled out sitting up as I gotten off of him he grabbed the towel and threw it back on his head.

"Hey you should get a girl instead of kissing a janitor. Your smart and good looking you shouldn't have a problem."

"Yeah there is one problem." I slipped on some boxer's and then a plain white t-shirt.

"Yeah what?" He looked at me and smiled slightly even if I cant see his eyes I knew he was going to chuckle or something.

"I'm gay."

"Oh not bisexual?"

"Mh no...had a trauma seeing my mother with another guy and hadn't like girls since then."

"Ah ." I plopped on the bed next to him relaxing into it there was no way in hell he was just sleeping on this king size bed when it could fit more then two people on it....he he slumber party.

He slid the towel off of his head and turned looking at me.

"Why do you live in the hotel you work at?"

"My father owns this place . My ma lives in the floor above this one with him. They wanted space so they moved me a floor and 15 rooms away from them ha ha. Finally my own space as well."

"Oh. That's why it's so..."

"So what?"

"Homey..."

"Yup!" Chuckled he did his own small laugh staring at me. I dully gazed at him.

"Nothing ever stopped you before." He blinked and looked away with the small blush forming on his cheeks. He was a damn good kisser hell no I'm not going to give up the chance to learn something new.

"Why aren't you with a woman?"

"I don't get into serious relation ships .They are way to dull. I like the ones that last a short while then it's over. Something like this one." said propping up on a elbow grabbing the back of his head a fist full of hair pulling down.

He did a small squeak in surprise. I had his lips that moment latter. Did I mention how soft his freaking lips were. I would be jealous if I was a girl because damn these are like kissing... well the softest thing on earth!

"Nh ah ." he whimpered slightly holding my shoulders pulling closer. I knew he was a tourist and wouldn't stay long . So get the best out of the short while?

Trailing my burning lips to his jaw nipping at it trying to find that certain spot that is on everyone and I mean everyone. Biting down in his neck muscle his chest shot up against mine.

"AH!" Dang he can get vocal. He he that will be fun latter on. licking around that spot sucking slightly continuing to bite. He moaned trembling

"Nh y-you'll le-leave a mark AH! " he tried to keep low but guess it's really a damn good spot. His moan's sent a little spike of excitement through me that never really happened before . So wanted to keep going.

His hips bucked having a hand go down cupping hismy boxers his body almost froze aside from the trembling. As his length was hard and in my hand only separated by a cloth.

"Ngh ..AH." Rubbing it slowly teasing slightly dipping my finger in the hole he whimpered . Letting go of his now deeply bruised like neck going back to his lips.

Passion, fire, lust, eagerness, want, need. Could all of that be in one kiss? More less to strangers?

"AH G-ngh " He pulled himself to a sitting up like position against the head board my hand stopped teasing and now stroked him surprisingly long length experimenting on what made him feel good.. not that I cared.lie

Opening my eyes slightly his hair dangled out of his eyes biting down on his lips slightly hard he groaned only peaking open his eyes catching mine.

Amazing eyes.

His eyes screwed back shut as I tightened my grip on him. Turning his head away raspy fast breaths came from him followed with some moans.

Ring, ring, ring.

I ignored the ring of my cell phone for the most part but he was focused on that now.

"Your p-ah- ne! Ah " Squeezing tighten pumping him maybe he would forget about it if I went faster.

His hips thrashed again his toes curled in the sheets.

"AH! S-stop I'm..."

"Hm." smirking licking the side of his lips.

"So?" Leaning down just in time to catch the seed with my tongue he did a pathetic whimper that would give anyone a boner if they heard it.

Swirling my tongue around it swallowing god knows we don't need another visit to the shower or need to change the sheets it's all just a pain in the ass.

"I'll go get the phone now." It went off again I felt him grab me not just in any place.

"What about you?" feeling his breath slide up my back as his head rested on my lower back.

"I'll get it off latter. I'm pretty sure that's an important call." muttered out trying to find words as his hand was rather good with one stroke. He did it again.

"How important?" He spoke soothingly pulling me back he undid the hole in my boxers.

"Sure it's j-just a toilet or something l-like tha-Holy shit where did you learn that?!" He smiled softly licking the under vein his mouth went around it groaning keeping myself up . The phone still went off.

I almost came immediately damn his tongue was talented. He swallowed around me a few times before going back out licking the tip softly nipping it very softly. His teeth scraped along going back down he shot up swirling his tongue around it .

"Gad damn !" moaned out he sucked so hard he repeated the movement a few more times I held his head pulling up.

"Stop really I can almost grantee my load doesn't taste good -Ah s-stop really! " cumming quickly he didn't stop just swirling his tongue around the tip catching it all he went back down and swallowed a couple more times before sitting up completely wiping the side of his mouth.

"I'm sleepy." he muttered collapsing next to me hiding his deep crimson cheeks.

"Either you practiced on some cucumbers or you did that before. Dang I don't think even strippers can do that good. "

"Mhmmm" He muffled in the pillow I laughed getting up fixing myself.

"Yeah ,you know you should be a bit more open. It might do you some good." I got my phone hearing his whine I chuckled.

"Hello?"

The voice spoke my smile fell.

"Sorry father I was in the shower I'll come right away...alright bye." Taylor looked at me with curiosity beaming in his only showing eye behind the mop of black hair.

"A toilet is clogged gotta go." He nodded slightly.

"Just sleep there knowing them I wont be back till midnight." he nodded once more as I left throwing on some pants and my janitor shirt uniform.

Fuck that was a great blow job... eeh .
♠ ♠ ♠
I am going quick on this aren't I?? Oh well get this out of my system so I can finish my other story ha ha.