Status: On Going

Will you love me

DON'T

Caleb P.O.V.

Doing what I love most, scrubbing floors, cleaning toilets, washing walls, wiping mirrors, and throwing away trash. Yeah, not really. I hate this job, who would want to clean up after other people for the rest of their life? Even more in a place that gets dirty quickly.

I wonder how Taylor is doing. Quick thought, came then left as I walked into the girls bathroom with a mop bucket. God it stunk. I hate that toilet even more. There always have to be at least one toilet that stays clogged in a bathroom. And let me tell ya, I'm about to yank this sucker out.

"What are you doing in the girls room?" Snobby, almost familiar voice came to me. Turning around, a woman stood there; of course a woman. This is the girls bathroom. She has brown hair, brown eyes. Petite, around 5'2. With a mean glare.

"Well I was planning on cleaning a toilet, but if you prefer to do it. Be my guest. I don't mind." Said in my normal sarcastic tune that was rather straight forward. Leaning on the mop slightly, watching her glare intensify to such tone.

"Watch your tongue boy." Man I hate snappy people like this, mh? Watching as she walked over to the mirror and pulled out a make up kit. She looked oddly familiar, not like I met her. But just familiar.

"Your own fault, you shouldn't ask such a stupid question. Me in a janitor outfit, having a chemical cart, and a mop bucket should tell you I'm a janitor." Dully bit out at her, seeing her gaze in the mirror. God how I just wanted to rip those arrogant looking eyes out of her skull.

"Keep it up and I can get you fired." Smirking a bit, shifting position's. Now leaning up against a stall.

"Have at it babe, you'd do us both a favor." She was quite fluid with Japanese, but she so looked like a tourist. Whipping around throwing a tube of lipstick at me.

"Don't call me babe, address me as an adult. I'm older then you, and should be respected." Grabbing my mop getting bored with the situation, and irritated.

"Honey the only way your going to get respect is if you drop that arrogant, superior attitude of yours." Sweeping the mop across the floor hearing her squeal of 'I'm pissed off.' and her stomping feet head out of the bathroom. Amazingly packing that bundle of make up, up quickly.

Who does she look like again? Shrugging it off, feeling rather good about telling her off. Continuing my shit clean up duty. Off and on thinking about Taylor. When the day ended, I was practically running up to my room, ignoring the elevator that would have been quicker. Flying in the room, looking around. He wasn't to be seen.
After catching my breath, I went to explore more of the place to find a petite little boy who's smarter then me. I still cant believe Taylor is 18. Feeling a panic start to rise when I couldn't find the guy any where in the room. Running out, going to where his parents were staying. He wasn't sitting in front of it. Leaving that place, going up to the roof the panic settled as my eyes landed on him standing there. Looking out to distance.
Walking quietly behind Taylor, not quite sure why.
Watching his hand raise up towards the horizon that was turning different colors sinking down behind the buildings. Giving off the soft warm rays, always found sunsets upsetting. Reminding me of the fallen people. And now him.
Stopping behind him. Just watching, the atmosphere went from playfully sneaking up. To some what serious and depressing. Going a bit closer where our clothes almost touched, he still hasn't noticed me at all.

"What are you thinking about?" Asked he then jumped a mile high, or seemed like it. And spun around quickly on his heels. His nose almost in my chest. For a moment I saw his widened, shocked eyes. Tilted his head upwards to me, just staring at him. Curious, and slightly upset that it seemed like he wanted to jump off again. And that made me want to just chain him up in my bedroom and never let him out. Which was a very strange feeling that I haven't felt before.

"H-how long were you standing there?" Raising a hand, sliding it on his chilled neck. How long has Taylor been standing out here? It felt like he may have been out here since I went to work. If that's so he's been out here for hours.

"Not to long. Your so cold, stupid." Grumbled out pulling him to my chest. Having my arms wrap around him. Why would I care if he's cold or not? It's not like were couples are anything. Were just buddies for the short time he's here.

"Sorry..." Taylor's small voice whispered with the cool wind that picked up. Feeling him wrap his arms around me. Holding tightly like I was just going to go poof any second. Desperate to have something to hold on to. And that made something in me tighten.
Don't act like that to me when you know this isn't going to last... Bitterly thought feeling a slight sting of pain some where in my chest. Only to be confused about it. What are you doing to me?

"Taylor." Called to him, wondering if he could hear me with that, almost un-audible call of his name.

"Mh?" He looked up slightly, staring down at him more at his eyes that peaked through the cracks of hair. Dark, voided, alone. Slowly leaning down hearing his breath hitch when my warm lips met the cold ones. Keeping my eyes open, getting a great view of his. Don't look at me like that.
Watching Taylor's slide close, soon joining by mine. Feeling his hands form into fists against my back, the grip trying to pull me closer. Don't kiss me like this. The small whimpering came and went as our tongues slid against each other aggressively, but had some sweetness to it. It was only a second, but he parted and slid his eyes open again. Watching tears slide out. Don't want me like this...

"Don't cry like that." Feeling my brows pull upwards, having my lips press against his eyelid that he closed.

"Sorry..."

Your making my chest feel funny...
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 1 1 1

Yeah I made it 1111 on purpose
Sorry for the delay.
Anyway I wanted something sweet, tender, and soft between them. Something to go Aww at.

Anyway I would like to know what you think. =) Leave a comment here, or on my page. Or mail me.
I don't mind Constructive Criticism, by all means I could use it. Right?