Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 1

"Andrew!Haleigh!"I called.My two year olds had wondered off in our apartment.Andrew wobbled into the living room and sat down in front of the t.v.

"Mommy!"Wailed Haleigh.I walked back to her room and saw she'd gotten stuck in her toy box.I giggled and pulled her out of it.

I picked them up and carried them out to the car.I locked the car doors and went back into the house.I grabbed the diaper bags,my purse,and locked the door.I sprinted to the car.We were going to see my cousin,Matt and his friends.

"Happy meal."Cried Drew.I sighed.

"In a minute Drew."I told him.We were ten minutes away from Matt's house.Haleigh and Drew started throwing fits.I don't know what's gotten into them lately but they've been acting like a couple of brats!

"Lexie!"Matt said as I stepped out of my Mercedes Benz.I ran over and hugged my only cousin.Andrew and Haleigh cried from the car.Matt helped me get them and we went inside.

"Hey Lex,these the kiddies?"Jimmy asked.I nodded.He bent down and picked up Drew."Hey there little guy."Jimmy cooed.

Brian and Courtney walked into the room.It's been two long years since I've seen Brian or any of the guys,besides Matt.

"Hey Sexy Lexie."Brian said calling me by the nickname given to me in high school.Courtney turned and glared at her boyfriend."What it's her nickname!"Brian said holding his hands up in defense.She pulled his head down and kissed him just to piss me off.My broken heart broke more if that's possible.

"Court not if front of the children!"Matt scolded.He knows how much I love Brian.It hurt like hell that he chose a girl who wanted his fame over me the girl who's always been there through thick and thin.

"Um this is Andrew and Haleigh."I introduced.Haleigh was a spitting image of Brian but he'd never notice.He bent down and smiled at the little girl and boy who were now wrapped around my legs.

"Hey there I'm Brian."Haleigh ran to him,which isn't normal for her.She wrapped her small arms around his neck.

"Ew who would have children with you?"Courtney spat.Did I ever mention how bad I wished she would get hit by a car?

I ignored her immature remark and turned my attention to Johnny and Zacky who had walked in."Hey guys long time no see."I laughed.Zacky hugged me and Johnny kissed my forehead.

"We missed you kiddo."Zacky said.

"Hey I'm older than short shit!"I pouted.Johnny glared at me.I shoved him and we joked.Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door.

"Bri needs to know those are his kids."He said.I shook my head.

"He chose Courtney not me...I was just an accident and we would ruin things for him."I sobbed.Matt pulled me into a hug.I cried into his shoulder for what seemed like forever.

"Lexie what's wrong?"Brian asked.I shook my head.Matt mouthed something to him and he left.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to write a Synyster Gates story since I'm obsessed with his sexiness lol