Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 10

Brian kissed me!

"Lexie I love you and I need you."Brian told me.I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down for another kiss.

"Mommy dat gwoss."Andrew yelled.I laughed and so did Brian.

"So these are my kids?"He asked.I nodded.Hayleigh ran over to him.

"Bwian."Hayleigh screamed before attack his leg.Andrew followed her lead and attack Brian's other leg.I laughed at how cute they were.

later that day

Hayleigh and Drew were refusing to go to bed.It was eight o'clock,the time they normally go to bed.

"Please go to sleep."I begged.Hayleigh was crying and Drew was screaming."You're gonna make the neighbors think we're insane!"

"We all know you're insane."Matt chuckled.I glared at him and then attempted to get the twins to lay down.

"Har dee har har,what do you want Matthew?"I asked.He quit laughing at me.

"Well Brian's here and me and the guys are going to 'hang out' so bye."He said before leaving the room.I sighed and looked at my little angels.Drew was trying to fight the sleep off and Hayleigh was jumping on the bed.

I ran a hand through my hair and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Need some help?"I jumped.I saw Brian standing in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"Yes I do,help me put our little hellions to bed."I said.Brian's eyes got a twinkle in them when I said our.

"Anything for you baby."He purred.My heart was pounding at my chest.Brian laid down with Hayleigh and told her a story about him and the band.I didn't approve of some parts but I didn't want to ruin the moment.

I was laying with Drew who fell asleep before I could even do anything.He's always the first one to fall asleep and the first one to get up.

I saw Bri start to get up and Hayleigh began to stir.He stopped moving and she snuggled closer into his chest.He smiled down at her and I felt like our little family was finally complete.At least I hope it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting(i'm getting to lazy to say who commented).