Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 14

I woke up early in the morning and took a quick shower.Brian and the kids were still asleep thank God.I put on my Hooter's uniform and left.I was going to be late for my meeting.We were having a signing.I'm not sure why we'd have one this early in the morning.

"Hey it's Miss March."A guy said.I stared at him.I was in the calendar last year and I was March.Now everybody jokes and calls me Miss March.

"Hey Korey."I said.He was my cousin's boyfriend.He smiled and pulled up a chair.

"So how are the kids?"He asked.I shrugged.I didn't really like Korey...he's not very nice to my cousin.

"Okay they're with their dad."I told him while signing the new pictures.

"Oh Mommy looky it's Lexie!!"A little girl yelled.I knew that voice.It was my cousin and Korey's daughter,Analise.

"Ana what are you doing here?"I asked.I already knew the answer though.Korey has a huge crush on me so he comes to ALL of my signings.Sometimes I think that's the only reason he's with my cousin.

"Mommy has to talk to you."The five year old told me.I smiled.Maybe Lisea came to her senses.I looked at the clock,signing ended in twenty minutes or so.I could leave early though since not that people were here now.

I stood up and followed my older cousin outside.She had left Analise with Korey.I noticed she wasn't wearing the promise ring he had given her on their two year anniversary.I smiled at her.

"I'm gonna leave him."She whispered.I hid my grin.Even though I hate Korey with a passion I know how much he means to her.

"Are you serious? What happened this time??"I asked.

"He was cheating on me,and I'm sick of it. I also found out he has other children with two other women.Both of those children are younger than Analise so I know he's cheated on me."I was shocked.That fucker was gonna get it when I get my hands on him.He won't be able to multiply ever again.

"I'ma go kill that fucker."I told her.She grabbed my forearm and stared into my eyes with tears brimming her's.

"Please don't,let's be the mature ones."I rolled my eyes.

"At least get some revenge on him Lisea,he was messing with other women while he was suppose to be true to you!"I cried out.

She glanced at the door and saw him walking out.I gave her a sympathic look before letting her go.I got in my car and left to go to work.I was going to be late.Hopefully my boss will let it slide.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for taking so long,i'm a lazy person...and I have exams this week so I've been busy doing study guides and studying