Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 16

Lexie's POV

I finished at the spa and dailed Bri's number.A hand came out of nowhere and closed my phone.I jumped back a raised my phone as a weapon.

"Calm down Lexie."Matt chuckled.I looked to my right and he and Johnny were standing there.

"Where are the others?"I asked.Matt shrugged and clamped a hand over Johnny's mouth.I raised an eyebrow.They both looked innocent,too innocent.

"Okay what the hell is up?"I asked.Matt just smirked while Johnny stared cluelessly at the ceiling.I rolled my eyes and walked out to Matt's car.

He got in and Johnny got in the passenger seat.I sat in the back and pouted.I hate when people keep stuff from me.It gets on my last nerve.

We pulled up to Jimmy's house and Zacky walked out.I was confused now.Jimmy walked out later with a cloth in hand.Zacky took it from him and they put it over my eyes.I reached up to remove it but somebody's rough hands stopped me.I growled in defense.

"Assholes."I muttered.We stopped again and I was picked up."Where are you taking me?"I yelled.Matt shushed me.

"Val's gonna help change you."He whispered.Change me?What is up with these losers?

"I have arms you know I can do it myself."I said stubburnly.And what did that get me,here in a dark ass closet trying to figure out which way the dress they gave me goes.I'm not allowed to see the dress and then I have to put the blind fold back on while Val does my make-up.

"You done?"Zacky called.I sighed.I finally found the zipper to the dress.I pulled it up and hoped to God it wasn't on backwards.I walked out and the blind fold was put back on me before I could see where I was.

"Nice the dress is actually on the right way."Jimmy said.I smiled.I was pushed down into a chair while Val,I think,applied make-up to my face.I felt the blind fold be lifted and they ordered me not to open my eyes unless Val told me to.Which I followed their orders since they threatened to whoop my ass if I didn't.

Finally we were in the car again and I didn't have to wear the blind fold,since it would mess up my make-up, but I had to keep my eyes closed.

"Lexie we're here I'm gonna help you get out okay?"Johnny said.I nodded and let him help me out.

"I don't get why I have to keep my eyes closed."I muttered.Johnny heard me and I felt him shrug.I had my hands on his shoulders so I wouldn't fall.

"Lexie you look gorgeous."I heard Brian murmur into my ear.His large calloused hands were over my eyes.I leaned back into his chest loving the feeling of being close to him.

We walked inside the place,wherever we were, and they told me not to open my eyes till Brian told me to.

I sat there for what felt like hours,which were probably minutes.Somebody's finger brushed a hair out of my face.

"You can open your eyes beautiful."Brian told me.I opened my hazel blue eyes and looked into his brown ones.I leaned over the table and kissed him.

I looked around and we were at his house.They had it fixed up really nice like a restraunt.A very exspensive restraunt.

"What would you like to drink?"Jimmy asked in a professional voice.I giggled at how serious he looked.He had a waiter apron on and it said "Brian's kitchen".

"Um Milo's tea?"I asked.Jimmy's expression changed.

"Does this look like a fast food joint to you?! We are a five star restraunt! but yes we have that,and what for you sir?"I didn't hear what Brian said cause I was laughing so hard.

Brian and I began talking about what I did at the Spa.Then Drew and Haleigh walked out with our drinks.It was adorable.

"Dink Mommy."Drew told me.I giggled at his cuteness.

"Daddy here your beer."Haleigh said.I glared at him and he held up the can to show me it was rootbeer.

I giggled.Jimmy walked back out with our dinner.I guess we didn't get a choice there.They were take out boxes from the chinese restraunt.Mine was sweet and sour chicken.At least they remembered my favorite dish.

"You like it?"Brian asked nervously.I nodded.I took a sip of my tea.

"Yeah it's perfect baby."I told him.He smiled.I took a few more bites of chicken before exusing myself to go to the bathroom.

Brian's POV

No girl has ever made me so nervouse in my entire life. But Lexie isn't just any girl.She's amazing and perfect.I looked at Jimmy who was standing behind the door.

"Hey dude when you gonna ask her?"He asked.I shrugged my hands getting sweaty at the thought of her answering my question.

"I don't know when she gets back I guess."I told him.I noticed her walking back and shooed Jimmy off.

"So,what were you and Jimbo talking about?"She asked.I cursed under my breath.

"Nothing but I need to ask you something."I told her.She sat down and gestured for me to ask.I gripped the box that was in my pocket and nevously got closer to her.

"How bout we go take a walk on the beach,we have some clothes you can change into."I told her.I was delaying.She nodded and went to the kitchen to tell the guys.

"Brian your a pansy."I told myself.

"Nah dude you're just nervous we all did."Matt told me.

Lexie came out and we went down to the beach.Lexie's small hand was in my big hand.My hand made her's look like a child's.

I stopped causing Lexie to run into my chest.We both blushed.I stared into her beautiful eyes.I knelt down.

"Lexie I know this is probably soon,but I love you I wanna spend forever with you. You're the mother of my children I want to wake up to your beautiful face every morning and think how damn lucky I got.I want you to be my wife.So Lexie Marie Sanders will you marry me?"I looked up and Lexie had tears rolling down her face.

"Yes."She whispered then attached her lips to mine.We tumbled over and rolled into the ocean.

"Hey Brian did she say yes?!"Jimmy shouted.