Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

Chapter 19

Nic smacked me a few times.I giggled while she did so.The front door opened and closed quickly.Brian had a murderous look on his face.I froze as did Nicole.

"What's wrong?"I asked.I searched his eyes for any other emotion but I'll I found was rage.

"How dare you cheat on me!"He yelled.My brows furrowed.Cheat? I haven't been around another man,besides the guys, in months! Let alone slept with anyone. Last time I got laid was two years ago and that was with Bri.

"I haven't cheated on you with anyone!"I cried.Hot tears were pouring down my face.Brian's face had the same expression.

"Don't lie to me I know about Nick!"He screamed.More tears rolled down my face.I didn't know what he was talking about.I don't know a Nick besides Nicole!

"Brian she's telling the truth Lexie hasn't been fucked in two years!!"Nic defended.She would have said that.

Bri stared at my short friend and glared at her.His jaw clenched and unclenched.I could see him grinding his teeth together.

"You better be telling the truth!"He mumbled.He walked out of the house,slamming the door of course,and started his car.Matt walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't know what to do Mattie! I haven't cheated and what Nic said is true."I sobbed.He moved us to the couch and Nic got on the other side of me.My eyes lids grew heavy and I soon fell asleep on Matt's shoulder.

Brian's POV

"I can't believe it! No she didn't cheat on me.She would never do that.She's telling the truth she loves me too much to do that,right?"I ranted to Zacky.

Zack was the only guy I could talk to.I knew if Lexie really cheated on me Matt would take up for her and Jimmy would do the same.Johnny,he's no help he's too busy getting ass.

"Dude I think whoever told you was lying, I know Lex and she'd never do that."Zack said.I nodded he's right.

"It was her boss who told me,she said Lexie had been fucking some Nick guy in the back of the restraunt."I told him.Zacky glared at me.

"You do know Lexie quit her job because her boss is a bitch,and that her boss has been telling the band that for days."I stared at my dark haired friend.

"Aw fuck!"I cried.I ran out of his house and out to my car.I started the engine and quickly drove off to pick the kids up from my dad's.

"Dad!Dad!"I called running through the house.He popped his head out from behind the wall.

Drew and Haleigh ran around the corner with flour in their hair and dough on their fingers.I chuckled and ruffled Drew's hair.

"I thought you weren't picking them up till tomorrow."Dad said.I nodded.

"Yeah I am but I need uh...manly advice."I told him.He smiled.

"Suzy can you finish it with the kids?"He asked his wife.We heard her say yeah and went to his office room.

"So what can I do for ya son?"He asked.I glanced at my feet then looked up.

"I screwed up Dad."I told him.I felt warm tears,much like the ones I saw on Lexie's face,pour over and onto my face.

"You didn't cheat on Lexie bear did you?"He asked.His eyebrows were knitted.I shook my head.

"No no not that,I accused her of cheating on me because somebody told me she did,but they lied."I explained.Papa Gates had this look on his face that scared me.

"You gonna make up for it?"He asked.I nodded.I'd do anything to make up for it anything she wanted.

"Well you better come up with something and do it now son."He said.I hugged him and we went out to Suzy,Mckenna,and my kids.I hugged the rest of them bye then went to Matt's.

"What are you doing here?!"Matt asked coldly.I looked over his shoulder and Lexie laid there on the couch asleep.I slipped past Matt and walked over to my fiance`.

I leaned down and captured her lips with mine.I didn't care if she was asleep I needed this.Her's moved with mine.I pulled away slowly and looked into her eyes.I felt bad,no I felt horrible.They were red and puffy.I brushed some of her brown hair behind her ear.

"I'm sorry Lexie baby I love you so much,I didn't know what I was talking about,please forgive me."I cried.Yes I,Brian Elwin Haner Jr. was crying.

"Always."She whispered.Her voice was hoarse and I was shocked she was actually forgiving me.I figured she'd have pushed me out the door and told me to never show my face again.I'm glad she didn't I would have been heart broken.Much like I was when that bitch lied to me about my baby.My baby I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while since I've updated
I'm lazy and it takes a lot for me to get motivated.