Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 22

A few minutes later we left and we're seated in the car.Bri smiled at me.I smiled back as he rested his hand on my knee.

We arrived at Matt's and the guys were all there.Leana was the first to notice our arrival.Jimmy then ran towards us and snatched my babies right out of my arms.I huffed in a joking manner.

"Jimmy give Lexie her children back."Leana scolded.Jimmy pouted and we both gave into him.Johnny and Zacky walked out with Lacey and Gena close behind.

"Hey it's the cute little family."Zacky cooed.Brian flipped him off.Haleigh came running up to me.

"Uncle Jimmy is gonna eat me!"She screamed then crawling in between my legs and hugging my left leg.Drew came up yelling the same thing and grabbed my right leg.Jimmy came hauling ass up the hill.

"I'm gonna get you munchkins one day,I need to quit smoking."He weezed.We all laughed.

"Mommy I wanna swim."Haleigh said.I took her up to my soon to be old room and changed her into her bikini.

I put mine on and got Drew's trunks in case he wanted to go too.Haleigh and I walked back outside and went to the back where the pool was.Everybody was either inside getting changed or already changed and waiting on the others.

I handed Brian Drew's trunks and he and the little boy disappeared inside the house.It was now just me and Haleigh.I set her on the steps while I got some floats out of the pool box.

I put one in the pool and set Haleigh in it so I could push her around instead of holding her the whole time.Jimmy and Johnny came stumbling out of the house towards us.I squealed and pushed Haleigh out of the way of the over grown children.

Brian walked out with Drew in his arms.Drew giggled at Johnny and Jimmy's immaturity.I shook my head as did the other girls.Matt walked out with Nic in his arms.

I smiled at the couple and thought about how different it would be if the two met before now.Brian brought me out of my daydream with a breath-taking kiss.I smiled at my fiance`.He's the reason I have my two amazing children,the reason I get up in the morning with that damn smile on my face.He's also the reason,besides the kids, why I haven't given up on life yet.

Everyone eventually got in the pool and we played pool games.Around eight people started leaving and going home.

"Matt the kids and I are moving in with Brian."I announced.Nic was still there since we'd brought her with us.

"Oh,well it'll be very lonely without you but, now I won't have to go other places to be alone with Nic."He smiled.I gasped.

"You didn't!"I shouted.He nodded.I hugged both him and Nic.

"You better treat her right Matthew I love her more than anything and Nicole you better not mess him up."I said sternly but couldn't help but crack a smile.They smiled back.

Bri loaded all our bags into the car and I was kinda scared there wouldn't be room for Drew and Haleigh.We finally got the bags in the car along with the children.I hugged Matt and Nic before getting in the passenger's seat and waited for Bri to get in.So far my life is perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for not posting this when I said I would. I was really hoping I would but I put it off and went to my family's house then came back worked on it,went to bed, got back from school worked a little more, and then I remembered I forgot to post it!