Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

Chapter 25

Nicole and Natalee showed up at Bri's house around eleven. We were gonna go grab something to eat then head to the zoo.

"Hey Lexiboo."Nicole said when we walked into a Mexican restraunt. I ordered a burito for the twins and got me a taco salad. Nicole ordered for her and Natalee.

I sipped on my tea as I waited for my food. Drew need to use the potty so I got up and took him telling Haleigh to stay with Nic.

It was a little awkward taking my son into the ladies room but it didn't really bother me. I held the stall door for him while he used the restroom. An older woman and a toddler walked in. I smiled at them and the woman smiled back at me doing the same as I and holding the door for the little girl.

Drew finished and I let him out. The woman gawked at me.

"What a shame the father leave you?"She asked with a smirk on her face. I mocked her look.

"No actually he's a the studio recording with his band."I said proudly. The woman huffed in defeat and I helped Drew wash his hands.

Nic and the girls were already eating. I cut Drew's burrito up into small bites for him and handed him a fork. I kissed his cheek and sat down eating my taco salad. We finished eating and paid for the food then went to our destination. El Segundo Zoo.
"Mommy I wanna see the Monkeys."Haleigh squeeled. I giggled at her and got a stroller that three kids could fit in.
We walked around the zoo pointing out animals to the kids and buying them anything they wanted.

We were back in the car on our way back to Huntington Beach. Nicole and Natalee were gonna stay with us till the guys got back then Natalee would go home and Nicole would go to Matt's.

The children were napping and Nicole and I were watching movies and eating ice cream. We'd talk about our men and when Nicole would be due. Matt didn't care that she was pregnant with another man's baby he promised he'd act like he was the father.

Nicole fell asleep while we were watching "Brothers" and I fell asleep during South Park the red heads episode.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck I'm tired and it's just 11 P.M.
Comment and whatnot :) and idk if there is really a zoo called that I just googled it and put the first place I saw that had a zoo.