Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

Chapter 26

Bri's POV

It was 1 A.M. and I couldn't fall back asleep. I missed having Lexie beside me and Drew and Haleigh squished in between us. Zacky was sharing a room with me,like we do when we're on tour. I heard him mumbling in his sleep.

I decided to turn on the T.V. to see if anything was on since I wasn't getting any sleep anytime soon. I decided on watching a rerun of Spongebob Squarepants,Drew's favorite show.

It was the camping episode. It was on the part where the sea bear came to get Squidward when Zacky popped up yelling.

"Down here in the deep blue sea!"

I stared at him and let out a chuckle. Zack was now awake. He was rubbing sleep from his eyes and staring at the clock to see the time.

"What the hell Syn it's almost 2 A.M. and you're watching fucking cartoons?!"He groaned. I shrugged my shoulders.

"At least I'm not the one singing a song from a totally different episode!"I mumbled. The next thing I knew the baby blue pillow from Zack's bed was hitting my head. I laughed and grabbed my pillow slamming it on Zack,who was trying to go back to sleep. I stopped when I heard snores. Lucky bastard.

I laid on the bed channel surfing again. I landed on 16 and Pregnant. I can't believe I'm gonna watch a show my fiance` doesn't watch.

It was some girl named Kailyn. She lived with her boyfriend at his parents' house and her boyfriend hardly talked to her. That was Lexie,all my attention would be on her.

Her mom was too wrapped up in her boyfriend to be around a lot. Her dad didn't seem like he really cared. Damn poor girl. If Haleigh get's preggo at a young age I'll beat her ass and murder the fucker who did that to her.

Zacky woke up again because I wanted him to watch the next one with me it was Lizzie. Her boyfriend has pretty damn good taste in music.

"Oh my God Bri that dude cheated on her."Zack said to me once I came back from the bathroom. I glanced at the screen and she was already in labor. You miss a lot when you take a piss and text the love of your life.

I looked at Zack he was almost out. I glanced at the time on my phone. It was almost five. I turned on my side kissed the picture of Lexie andclosed my eyes drifting off into a magical dream land that makes me sound queer.

Matt's POV

It was 3 A.M. I could hear Bri and Zacky. I rolled my eyes they were watching some show about pregnant teenagers,at least I think that's what they were talking about.

I looked at my phone and I had three new messages.

Hey Matt do you have any cigs? From Jimmy at 2:30 A.M.

Nevermind short shit had some From Jimmy at 2:40 A.M.

Tell Brian he better respond to my texts. From Lexiebear at 3:01 A.M.

I groaned there weren't any messages from the one person I wanted to talk to.

Maybe I should send her a message instead. I thought to myself.

I miss you beautiful I hit the send button and it was sent to Nicole.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I sat down on the bed and the bed vibrated. I picked up my phone and smiled when it read new message.

I miss you too Matt you're cousins are insane all three of them. I laughed at that.

How so? I questioned.

I took a sip from my beer and rested further into the bed. About five minutes later I got a message.

Lexie is jumping on the bed and the kids ran in here because they apparently do that everynight and started jumping with her and now they are eating chocolate syrup and whip cream straight from the bottle. >.< so gross!

I nearly choked on my beer. Lexie was immature at times but I never thought she'd do something like that especially with her kids. I was most def telling Bri in the morning.

Um wow that's interesting. Well I gotta go baby I'll talk to you in the morning when it's not still dark outside. I hit send and turned my phone on silent, hooked it up to the charger then went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
So how many people besides me watch "16 and pregnant"? I'm hopefully gonna type up one for the Girl's Night Alone since last chapter was not the end of their night as you can tell lol I'm thinking about ending this story around 30 or 40 I haven't made up my mind. I made a kick ass Tribute to The Rev poster earlier today and I love it. Let's see how long I'll have it before one of my friends steal it from me.