Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 28

BRIAN’S POV

We were in the studio recording some vocals and drums today. Matt was acting very nervous today. I noticed he would check his phone then glance at the clock.

What is he so anxious about?I thought.

We would be going back home tomorrow and I was very excited. We were very lucky to be squeezed into the busy schedule of the studio. Several other bands had scheduled into here and only had a few off days,where we were squeezed in.

I missed Lexie,Haleigh,and Drew more than anything though. I couldn’t wait to get home to see their smiling faces and be able to relax with them. Matt still looked anxious.

“What’s bothering you man?”I asked. He looked over and me and checked his phone one last time.

“Nicole said she needs to talk to me but not over the phone she said it has to be in person and I’m so nervous. What if she wants to break up?!”He said quickly before pulling his phone out again.

“Why do you keep checking your phone?”I asked.

“Because…I don’t know.”He sighed in defeat. I grabbed a coke from the mini fridge. I got him a water and threw it at him. He caught it and glared at the wall.

“Val and I aren’t completely divorced yet.”He mumbled. I gave him a half smile. I knew he was taking this hard and I was thankful that Nicole was in his life.

“It’ll be fine man, you’ve got Nic.”I told him. He nodded.

What time should I expect you to be home Mr. Haner?

It was a text from Lexie. I love that girl so much.

We’re not coming back for a week

“Hey guys don’t let Lexie know we’ll be home tomorrow.”I shouted. Everybody said ‘okay’ or ‘whatever’. I went back to watching Matt have a panic attack.

:( I want you home soon Jr.

I laughed at the text and replied. We texted for a while before I went to bed. Zacky was on the phone with some girl when I walked in.
I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. I can’t wait to be married to Lexie. We’ll have more little ones and have a big backyard and throw parties and the kids will all be happy.

Lexie Marie Haner. I like the sound of that.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know I'm just too excited cuz my best friend is coming over and we haven't hung out in forever and she has a suprise for me so I'm anxious.