Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

Chapter 29

Lexie's POV

Nicole and I were going to the hospital so she could have a check up on the baby. Drew and Haleigh were with Papa Gates and Suzy.

"Nicole Anderson." The nurse called. I stood with Nic and we walked to the back. We went to a room and Nicole sat on the bed. I sat on a chair beside her and the Doctor walked in.
"Nicole,so you're five months pregnant."Dr.Swavvy said. She nodded.
She pulled out the goop stuff and put it on Nic's stomach. We all looked at the screen. There sat my soon to be second cousin. I smiled I couldn't wait. Matt would be so happy.
"Maybe next check up we can tell what the little thing is."She told Nicole. We grabbed the ultra sounds and went home.

I opened the door and Bri jumped out. I nearly pissed myself.

"Brian Elwin Haner Jr. you almost made me piss my fucking pants."I yelled. Bri smirked.
"Well I think you look better without them anyway."He whispered in my ear before winking at me and walking away.

"Wait I thought you weren't suppose to be back for a while."I called. He turned and smiled at me.

"I lied. I wanted to suprise you but you weren't here."He frowned. Nicole was sitting on the couch looking at her baby. I smiled at her. I would do anything to be pregnant again. Just so I could have Bri by my side.

"I'm sorry baby I was with Nic she had a doctor's appointment."I told him. He smiled at me.

"It's okay Lexie. Oh and Matt is anxiously awaiting for his girl to get home."I laughed and went to tell Nicole.

"Hey Nic you may wanna go see Matthew he is just dying to see you."I said over dramatically. She giggled and got up to go.

"And tell me what he says will ya?"I told her before she gave me a quick nod and left.
Brian walked down the stairs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We're alone."He mumbled. I was getting hot just from his breath hitting my neck. I arched my back into him.

"Yeah."I breathed. His long arm slowly reached down to the front of my jeans. He undid the button and slipped his hand into my panties. My breathing was speeding up.
He slid two long fingers into me. I moaned. It had been far too long since I had this. He kissed my neck and continued pumping his fingers in and out of me. He pulled them out and licked his fingers.

I pushed him up the stairs and to our room. I shoved him down on the bed and unbuttoned his bands. I was going to let him relax.

I slipped my small hands into his boxers and took a hold of his hard on. I looked into his chocolate eyes before dipping down and sucking his cock. I wrapped my tongue around his shaft and bobbed my head up and down. His hands were on my head guiding me. I felt him removed them and looked up to see his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

He growled when I stopped. I pulled my shirt over my head and ripped his button up shirt off. I kicked off my jeans and took my panties off. I was just in a bra now.

Brian unhooked it and laid me on my back he smiled at me before leaning down and shoving his tongue in me. I moaned again. He licked down and up. He nipped at my clit and continued. I laid there just hearing smacking and an occasional moan from me. I came on his face and he came up finally.

I was out of breath but I wanted nothing more than to have him in me. He grabbed a towel off the floor,what a towel was doing in our room I had no idea, and came up to my level.

We stared into each others eyes for a long time before I pulled his head down to mine and captured his lips. I raised my hips to give him a hint at what I wanted. He smiled and brushed some hair out of my face. I felt him at my entrance and I waited for him to pound into me but he didn't.

Instead he slowly slid in and moved a an even slower pace. I groaned. I wanted him to move faster and deeper.

"Brian faster!"I moaned. He shook his head and kept going at this slow pace that was killing me. I bucked my hips and he just kept going slow. I was about to just give up when he picked up the pace. He was going faster than before which caused me to lay there shocked for a moment.

I gripped his shoulders as he pound into me. I moaned his name several times. I wrapped my legs around him and he went deeper and harder. I bit his shoulder and I knew I was close.

"Brian I'm so close."I moaned out into the now dark room.

"Me too baby me too."He groaned. He had this concentrated look on his face. His tongue was hanging out to the side and his eyes never left my face. I moaned as he hit my spot dead on. I felt the build up in my lower region release onto him. I felt him come in me. He continued to thrust a few more times before pulling out and laying beside me.

"Mmm fuck I love you Lexie."He whispered. I cuddled into his chest and smiled.

"I love you too Bri."I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm gonna start a new story I'll start posting chapters in a while.
Love? Bullshit.