Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 3

Brian left with Courtney around six.I was going to spend the night with Matt.

"Where is Val?"I asked.Val is Matt's wife.Matt shrugged.Tears poured down his face."Whoa why are you crying?"I put my arm around his shoulders and rubbed his chest with my other hand.

"Val walked out today,she accused me of cheating with a fan who sent a naked picture of herself to me."He sobbed.I tried my best to comfort my older cousin.I some how got him to calm down and we went back to normal.

"I'm going to go fix something for us to eat."He said standing up and walking out of his room.Andrew and Haleigh were still asleep.I ran my hand through Drew's soft hair.He was a sweet little boy.I hardly had trouble with him.Then there was Haleigh,my little trouble maker.She was just like Brian.

"Lex it's almost done."Matt yelled.I woke the twins up and we went to the kitchen.Matt made hamburger helper.

"My faberite."Andrew shouted.

"Inside voice Drew."I scolded.I sat him and Haleigh at the kids table that Matt had.Matt and I sat at the island.

"When you gonna tell Brian the kids are his?"Matt asked.I shrugged.

"Never."I muttered.Matt raised an eyebrow he obviously heard me.

"Now what was that little cousin did you just say never?"A smile spread across his face."Did you forget the saying never say never?"He asked.

"But that makes no sense."I laughed.Matt shrugged.We finished eating and Haleigh and Drew had there food all over themselves."Can I give them a quick bath?"I asked.Matt nodded.

I took there pasta covered clothes off and laid them on the side then bathed them."Stop mommy,I do it."Haleigh said pushing my hand away and taking the rag.I watched as she washed herself and Drew.Drew took the rag from Haleigh and washed himself.It was adorable.I got them out of the tub and put them in their pjs.

We said our goodnights to Matt and each other then I laid them on the bed in the guest room and I went to my room that Matt always had for me.

I was in a familar dark red colored room,Brian's old room to be exact.It looked just like it did in high school.The posters and pictures all in the same place.There was a picture of me and Brian holding hands by the beach.

A shadow appeared infront of me.I looked around me and Brian was standing by the door.

"Lexie I miss you."He whispered."I miss you're taste."His lips crashed against mine.I tangled my hands in his hair as his tounge entered my mouth.His tounge played with my tounge ring.

"Brian."I breathed.His hands ran roughly against my back.He picked me up and grabbed my ass.My lips moved to his jawline and I kissed up to his earlobe.I nibbled on it then moved down to his neck.He dropped me on his bed and removed his shirt and jeans quickly.He ripped my button up shirt off and pulled my pants down.I kicked them off and reached for his lips again but he pushed me back.

His hands ran over my body.He moved his hands to my back and unhooked my bra.His hands then massaged my breasts."Brian."I moaned.He took my nibble into his mouth and sucked.I bucked my hips against his.

"Somebodies anxious."He chuckled.His hands traveled down to my panties and slipped into them.They were placed infront of my entrance.I groaned.Then two fingers slipped into me.I gasped loudly.He pumped the in and out at a quick pace.

"You seem tight,when was the last time you got some baby?"He asked.I moaned in response.I felt his hard on through my panties and his boxers.He slowly slipped them both off.He put his hands on either side of me."Ready princess?"He asked.I didn't have time to reply since he plunged into me....


"Lexie shut up if you don't want Brian to find our you're having wet dreams about him."Matt whispered harshly.I shot up and looked around.I was in my spare room at Matt's house.I felt like crying.