Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 32

I groaned as Bri shook me.

"You have to get up Lexie."He whispered. I flew my hand back and smacked him square in the face.

"Ow what the fuck Lexie!"He yelled. I turned on my side laughing. He had a pissed off look on his face. I stuck out my bottom lip and he smiled.

"Come on little baby I'll carry you to the kitchen and feed you."He said in a baby voice. I glared at him. He picked me up and carried me to the kitchen like he said he would. I got out of his grasp and went to the stove to cook breakfast.

I made waffles since Ma wanted to get started early. Brian scarfed his food down and I watched in amazement as he got up. He had four waffles and ate them all in under four minutes without throwing them back up.

I took another bite of my third waffle before shoving it to the side. I felt bile rising up my throat and ran to the garbage can. I then saw my breakfast again.

"Ew."I mumbled. Bri looked at me concerned.

"Are you gonna be okay Lexie?"He asked. I nodded there is no way in hell I'd cancel on my Ma she gets very pissy when I do.

I walked to our room and pulled on a plain white shirt and jean shorts. I grabbed my twist and went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth.

I turned on my music on my phone. I randomly selected a song and I'm On A Boat came on.

"What is it with me and these guys?"I asked myself.

I started dancing while brushing my teeth. Brian walked in dressed in shorts and a new shirt he designed with his deathbat that said 'SYN' in bloody letters.

"That's a lovely outfit to wear to help your soon to be wife find a dress."I teased. He looked down at his shirt and went to change.

"Bri I was kidding its fine!"I called.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i thought I'd posted this chapter...but I obviously didn't so you guys are getting two chapters Yay! I've been so busy this weekend. Yesterday my sister Natalee had a softball game and she had her 6th birthday today so we were busy with that. Then I had to babysit my nephew Zacky for a few hours and now I'm watching True Blood and I'm about to pass out cause I'm so tired.