Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 36

Lexie

I'm pregnant...again! I was so estactic. I can't believe I'm having a baby. Which reminds me I haven't heard from Nic or Matt in a while. They were having a baby boy.

I was laying on the bed flipping through a wedding magazine. This sucked. Mom was puttig my wedding together and I was stuck here reading magazines and watching my two year olds, almost three, tearing up the house.

Brian was in the studio, again. I've never been so bored in my whole life! I take that back, one Summer, before I went into 9th grade, I had nothing to do!

I pulled out my phone and text Nic.

Hey gurl come hang wiff my preggo ass.

I sat there for a minute watching Drew run down the hall the Haleigh follow carring a toy sword.

Can't Matt and I are going for another Ultra sound in twenty minutes so I gotta be ready. Brian said he'd be there in a minute.

I groaned. I wanted out of this damn house. I wanted to go out and do something active not sit here and rot.

Drew walked in rubbing his eyes. He looked sleepy. I picked him up and laid him on the bed beside me.

I laid down beside him and rubbed circles on his stomach with my pinky. He drifted off into sleep and I felt my eyes get heavy as well. Haleigh walked in and jumped in bed, laying on my other side snuggling up to my back.

I closed my eyes and allowed sleep to take over. Not even,what felt like, two minutes later I was being shaken awake by Bri.

"Wha?"I asked. I looked at the clock and it was five. I'd been asleep for four hours. Brian smiled at me.

"Hey sleepy head."He chuckled. I pushed him then captured his lips in mine. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and nuzzled my face into his neck.

"I love you."I mumbled.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
just a filler