Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 37

Mom was having Bri and I over for lunch then we we're going out to buy more things for the wedding and planning my baby shower...which wouldn't be till after the honeymoon.

"Oh Lexie honey could you take this to your old room dear?"Mom asked right as I walked through the door. I frowned and took the old dishes and carried them up to the storage room/ my old bedroom.

I walked back to the living room and Mom pulled from Brian. Now if I didn't trust my mother or Bri I'd thought they were having an affair but my mom loves me too much ,as well as Bri, to put me through that kind of pain.

"Well let's get going children."Mom said rushing us out of the house. I walked to the car with Brian. Drew and Haleigh were with Matt and Nicole today.

We pulled up to the bridal shop thirty minutes later. Everything was far from my parents' house. Brian got out first and I followed him and mom. We went to a shop near the bridal store. I walked through the door last.

"Suprise!"

I jumped. I was so well suprised. Drew and Haleigh ran up to me.

"Mommy it's your bridal shower."Drew yelled. I smiled I guess it was.

Brian,Mom,Dad, and Matt smirked at me. I playfully glared at them.

"Nic why didn't you tell me?"I asked. I was so shocked she didn't tell me . She tells me everything even when she's not suppose to.

"I didn't even know!"She exclaimed. All of my family and friends were there.I sat down in the chair at the head of the table. Brian took the seat beside me.

We ate and then Bri and I opened our presents. We got several decorative things we'd wanted and even the kids got something.

We left the small building,that turned out my parents' had rented. Then Mom and I went into the bridal shop and Brian and Dad went to look for the men's stuff.

Mom ran around the store picking up things that she figured I'd like,which I loved everything. Then we went outside and grabbed our guys. I got in the car with Brian,Drew and Haleigh in the back seat, and we went home.

"I'm so tired baby."I mumbled. Brian sighed.

"You need to get more rest for your's and the baby's health."He told me. I smiled and held his hand while he drove us home.
♠ ♠ ♠
...I whipped out my dick and her jaw hit the floor actin like she's never seen a magnum before...Hollywood Undead make me feel better :D
I went to the dentist yesterday and my mouth was numb for a long time so I was eating and my jaw made a nasty popping sound so my jaw has been hurting really bad which is what kept me from updating last night when I got back.