Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 39

Brian's POV

One more week and Lexie and I are married. One more week till my honeymoon. Seven more months before I'm a father again. Six more months till I go on tour.

I wouldn't be here for the baby's birth unless Lexie called. And I told her not to since she'd have to focus on giving birth.

Jorden was back. I was scared she'd start something like every other bitch had. I shook my head. I needed to focus on this song. I was writing a song for the wedding and I just couldn't figure out anything to write down to express how happy I am.

Lexie walked in and I turned around smiling at her. She frowned. I raised my eyebrows.

"Jorden's outside talking to Matt,Nicole in corner crying, I extremely pissed."She was talking like a three year old.

I walked outside and sure enough there was Jorden flirting with Nicole's boyfriend. I groaned. Why does all this drama happen now?

"Jorden get the hell off my property."I yell. She smirks at me.

"Nah Bri it's a free country sexy." She smirked at me.
I felt like slapping that smirk off her plastic face but the only place that would get me is a cold cell in the local jail.

Lexie stormed out of the house and grabbed the kids.

"I don't want my kids associating with sluts."She spat and went back inside. She came out again and smacked Matt in the back of the head and walked inside with Nicole close behind.

Jorden finally left and it was just Matt and I.

"So what were you doing talking to her?"I asked.

"We were talking about the wedding and I told her to stop flirting with me cause I was about to have a kid."

We went inside a little while later, to let the girls cool down.

Matt walked over to Nicole and kissed her. I saw Lexie. She was in the kitchen feeding the kids chicken nuggets.

"You're gonna make me so fat I won't be able to fit in my tux."I whined as I ate the extras she fixed. She giggled at my childishness.

"Of course cause you're so fat Brian I mean look at the counter it's dented now."She said.

"You're a jerk."I fake cried.

"Gosh fattie stop eating all the food before we go into the poor house."I frowned.

"That's not nice."

She giggled and climbed in my lap. I leaned down and kissed her soft lips. Matt and Drew groaned while Haleigh and Nicole cooed.

We pulled apart and I shook my head. That week needs to hurry up.