Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 40

Lexie POV

I was getting married today. I was so nervous. Never in my whole life did I think I'd marry Brian Elwin Haner Jr. Mom was doing some final touches to my hair and fixing my dress every now and then.

Nicole walked in and almost burst into tears. I walked over to her and tears poured from my eyes.

"I can't believe you're finally getting married to Brian."She sobbed.

"I can't believe you're marrying Matthew next month."I cried. Drew walked in and Haleigh followed him.

"Mommy you look bootyful."Haleigh gasped. I chuckled at her poor grammer.

"You mean beautiful?"I asked and she nodded."You look beautiful too sweetheart."

I was handed my bouque of flowers then they led me out to the reception hall. We were standing at the door and Dad smiled.

"I hope you are happy with him darling."He told me.

"Of course Daddy."I said then we walked out. I saw Brian and my heart fluttered.

We reached the end and Brian helped me up on to the step.

I was almost lost in his deep brown eyes but was brought back to Earth.

"Do you Lexie Marie Sanders take Brian to be your lawful wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."The priest announced. Brian took my face in his hands and kissed me passionately.

We ran to the room and cut the cake. I couldn't believe it. We were married. Together till death do us part.
Brian and I sat at the table and waited for everbody to get seated. They finally got seated and Brian stood up.

"I'd like to that everybody for coming to our wedding,and I can't express how I feel. Lexie, I've dreamed about this day for years. And now here we are, fulfulling my dream. And I wrote a song just for you."He said. I felt my heart beat speed and the blood rush to my cheeks.
Zacky stood up and pulled out a ucalaly. I smiled at him. Jimmy got up as well and grabbed some bongos. I rolled my eyes. These boys will be the death of me.

"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
and now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We're just one big family
And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

Scooch closer dear
and i will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
My breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what i be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
this is our fate, I'm yours

Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours
Listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
A lá one big family ( A lá happy family; A lá peaceful melody)
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love love love

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

No please, don't complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

No please, don't hesitate
no more, no more
It cannot wait
The sky is yours!"

Matt smiled over at me and Nicole did the same. I felt more blood rush to my cheeks. Everybody clapped. I kissed Bri and then someone cleared their throat.

"That was real sweet Brian, maybe you'll sing it when we have our next meeting?"Jorden asked. I was royally pissed that Mom invited that skank hoe bitch. That's what she is.

"You better shut your fucking mouth Jorden."Bri growled. I held him back and kissed his cheek.

"Baby we both know it isn't true don't let her get under your skin."I told him. He nodded and looked down at me. I gave him a reassuring smile. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"You look beautiful Lexie."He murmured.I rested my head on his shoulder and greeted people that would come up to us.

It all went by fast. The next thing I knew we were handing our babies over to Bri's Dad and Suzy then we were in the car on our way to the airport.

Mom and Brian had chosen a place for the honeymoon. I looked out the window and I knew exactly where we were going.

"Paris?"I asked. Brian smiled sheepishly. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"You are too good to me."I yawned."And tell Matt he and Nicole better have gotten some good pictures of us or I will crash their wedding." The last thing I heard was Brian's chuckle before drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i need help idk what I want Lexie to have a boy or girl and what their name should be...anybody wanna try to help? :P

So I just realized I,some how, didn't post all of this chapter.
Song:I'm Your's-Jason Mraz
about 5-10 more chapters and this is over :( *tear tear* I actually don't want it to but then again I do lol