Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 45

We walked inside the room and I saw him. He was so bloated and pale. I could see sweat rolling down his face. I let a strange noise come from my throat.

"Mommy?"Drew groaned. I got closer to my baby and tears poured out of my eyes.

"What is it baby?"I choked. He held his hand up and I grabbed it. His skin was burning hot. They need to take care of my baby boy.

"Want sippy."I searched my purse,where I always kept a second sippy. I called Brian in and he walked up to me.

"What is it?"He asked frantically.

"Fill this with juice or something."I ordered. He walked out and went to get Drew something to drink.

"It'll be fine baby."I murmured brushing his hair back with my fingers.

Brian came back moments later with Drew's sippy in hand. He handed it to me and I gave it to Drew. Drew sat up a little and groaned.

I tilted the sippy for him and he gulped it down begging for more. I glanced at Brian asking with my eyes. He walked to the cafeteria again.

The doctor walked in and smiled.

"Good news Mrs. Haner."He said. I hoped for the best then his face dropped when he looked at the clip board.

"Oh um he has HIV I'm sorry that's not goos news."He mumbled. I growled. I was ready to beat the shit out of this fucker raising my hopes and then crushing them.