Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 47

3 months later

I can't believe I'm six months pregnant. I feel over nine months. I feel like I have a lot of little kids in me. Brian was taking me to the doctor to see why I was so big. We hadn't been since our first appointment because he was so busy at the studio.

"Haner."The nurse called. I walked into the room with Brian,Haleigh,and Drew behind me.

"So Lexie, how far along are you doll?"Nurse Becky asked.

"Six."I told her. Brian squeezed my hand. I turned my head to smile at him.

"Okay lean back and pull your shirt up for me please."She said. I did what she told me to.

She came back with that cold gloop. I shivered when she put it on my stomach.

"Okay lets see why Mommy's so big."She mumbled. I looked at the screen and I could have sworn I saw three heads. I looked over at Brian and I could tell I wasn't the only one who saw it.

"Congrats you're having triplets, and from the looks of it they're all girls." I thought I was going to pass out. Three girls? I can't handle three!

"What now!"Brian yelled excitedly once we left the doctor's with pictures of the baby's and a DVD of course.

We went to my parent's since everybody was there for the BBQ we had postponed. I nervously clutched the door.

"Baby why are you so nervous?"Brian asked. I glared at him. I felt like slapping him for no reason at all. I was considering it till it dawned on me. It's the hormones.

"It's just the whore-moans sweetheart."I told him. He laughed.

"What would I do without you Lexie Marie?"He asked. I shrugged and smiled at him. He reached over and rubbed my thigh. I put my hand over his and kissed his cheek.

Mom and Suzy were outside watching McKenna and another little girl play. I stepped out of the SUV and got Drew out even thought Brian said he would get him.

"Go play with Aunt Kenna okay."I told Haleigh and Drew. They giggled and ran after Kenna and the other girl.

"Whose little girl is that?"I asked Mom. She turned from Suzy and pulled me into a hug.

"That's Eden's oldest and I wanna see my next grandbaby."She said. Brian smirke while I had a slight frown. I wasn't frowning cause I didn't want them anything Brian gave me I'd cheerish forever but thinking about giving birth and taking care of them made me nervous.

"Um Mom, you may wanna go inside so we can show you all the babies."I said. She nodded and went inside with Suzy,completely oblivious that I said 'babies'.

We went inside and I put the DVD in and pushed the play button. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water to,hopefully, get rid of the lump in my throat.

"Three babies?"I heard a chorus say from the next room. I decided to go in there so Brian wouldn't have to face them all alone.

"What is it with you two and multiple babies?"Dad asked. I shrugged. I knew it wasn't common for Brian's family but there were quite a few people in my family who had twins,triplets, and more but those were ancestors. The last set of mulitples,before my kids, were my great great great grandfather and his brothers.

Papa Gates was out grilling and Dad soon went out to join him. Matt,Zacky,Nicole,and Leana were in the pool and Haleigh and Drew were getting changed to get in the pool. I sat in the swing chair we had by the pool.

"Hey look its fat ass and her army of emos."I heard that annoying and very familar voice say. I looked up and it was Jorden.

"I thought you went back to wherever you came from."I said. She shook her head.

"Nope my job sent me here for the weekend then I'm out of your hair."She smiled. I rolled my eyes. I swear she's bipolar.

"This is going to be a long weekend."I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got some kick ass speakers so I'm happy now lol I may update again if I don't go to my sisters' games.