Sequel: Age Is But A Number

I Am the Mess You Chose

chapter 5

Brian's POV

Lexie left for work and I sat with Matt."She's not doing to well is she?"I asked.

"Not really I mean yeah she gets money to pay the bills and get the kids what they need but she doesn't get what she wants or much sleep at that."He told me.I shook my head.It's a shame I never would have seen her doing anything like this.

She always made the right choices while I made the wrong ones.Lexie and I used to be so close.We we're inseperable.I fucked up that friendship though.I remember that amazing night like yesterday.

"Bri I can't go to Jimmy's party."Lexie pouted.I laughed at how adorable she looked.

"Well how about I get us some beer and you can spend the night at my house?"I offered.Her face lit up.She jumped into my arms and sqeezed my middle.

"Brian Elwin Haner Jr.I love you."She giggled.I smiled.Those words made my heart pound against my rib cage."See you in a bit I need to go get ready for our date."She told me before running to her house.

She came by my house around eight and I had a fridge full of beer.She was chugging them down one after another.I guessed she had had a bad day at work.

"Bri I want you."She slurred.I was going to object since she was hammered and I didn't want her to regret it.Instead she grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room.She pushed me down onto the bed and straddled my waist.I stared up at her beautiful face.

She had a smirk on her angelic face.After that all I remember is clothes flying and the pleasure she gave me.

I woke up the next morning and she was gone.I regreted doing what I did,not because of who it was with but because she probably hated me.


I didn't see her for two years and now she has two kids.The only reason I'm with Courtney is because I wanted to make Lexie jealous.I doubt it's working and all Courtney's doing is draining me of my money.

Why did I have to fuck up?
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for commenting:

autumnfreakshow

BurningAlchemist

XunwantedXloveX